FAO Deadbat

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That is so cruel - salt in the wounds already. Torture the poor lad why don't you :D

In an attempt to save the Samaritans web site crashing the nearest office to the lane is conveniently situated at

272 Queens Road, Sheffield South Yorkshire S2 4DL.

As it is season ticket renewal time and following the disasters of this season it is likely to be a long discussion so it is better to attend in person to save on your phone bill - they receive walk-in visitors between 10.00am and 10.00pm. :rolleyes:

Was hoping noone would ask and I would not bother. I suppose I can cobble something together but I am not sure it will be as detailed as in years gone by. Leave it with me (hoping they might forget)

Poor performances
Poor management
Poor players
Poor support from the board

See - how hard was that?

I'll make a start after season finishes next week. Be some interesting grades that is for sure!

Was hoping noone would ask and I would not bother. I suppose I can cobble something together but I am not sure it will be as detailed as in years gone by. Leave it with me (hoping they might forget)
come on DB .. i specifically logged in to find your report from yesterday!! hang in there mate, some of us look forward to your reports and roys 'view from' . in fact where is roy this week. has he given up as well??
i'll get you started
long .. improved over season. will be sold at first opportunity 7
mcevely. inexplicably made captain. all over the place 4
flynn. can't tackle a paper bag.. can't stand up 3
edgar.. steady. bit too steady. never improves from steady 6
collins.. gone thank the lord.. w*nker.. 2
baptiste. classy. too good for us atm.. 7
brayford. can we have the real one back please. not hit the heights after bad injury 6
coutts. great feet .. good at 5 a sides.. can't run more than 5 yards .. nesh.. 5
baxter.. there was some talent in there.. waster.. 3
hammond.. legs gone.. does a lot of hidden stuff though.. 4
che.. hasn't improved much. seems to have put weight on. will be sold 6
billy .. carried team by himself although missed a few sitters 8
done.. played out of position all year.. 5
bash. 100 percenter but not sure it is enough 6
woolford. never caught up after missing preseason.. 4
sammon. ******* *******.. should investigate under trade description act. 1

Last edited:
come on DB .. i specifically logged in to find your report from yesterday!! hang in there mate, some of us look forward to your reports and roys 'view from' . in fact where is roy this week. has he given up as well??
i'll get you started
brayford. can we have the real one back please. not hit the heights after bad injury 6
coutts. great feet .. good at 5 a sides.. can't run more than 5 yards .. nesh.. 5

Charming. Us people like me and Deadbat don't do it for fun, you know.:) Keep it up Deadbat & Roy.

Seriously, we do it because we care and also so that people can't come on here spouting crap like 'We haven't gone backwards under Adkins'...

Look out for a serious 'stat-attack' after next Sunday's debacle v Scunthorpe. (Pretty much agree with your player assessments, though SP. Keep Billy, Che and possibly George and get rid of the rest).

Charming. Us people like me and Deadbat don't do it for fun, you know.:) Keep it up Deadbat & Roy.

Seriously, we do it because we care and also so that people can't come on here spouting crap like 'We haven't gone backwards under Adkins'...

Look out for a serious 'stat-attack' after next Sunday's debacle v Scunthorpe. (Pretty much agree with your player assessments, though SP. Keep Billy, Che and possibly George and get rid of the rest).
sorry forgot you Grafik. keep up the good work mate

I'm hoping for a 'Adkins interview of the year' from someone.

I'll endeavour to read it all without wishing harm on our tactical genius! :eek:

Adkins end of season interview will probably be

"Started brightly, blah, blah, blah, lads showed endeavour, blah, blah, blah, we tried and regrouped well, blah, blah, blah, still don't know my best XI, blah, blah, blah, unfortunate to concede so many goals, the lads are a brilliant bunch, blah, blah, blah" or verbal bullshit to that effect.

i'll get you started
I agreed with nearly all of that but i can't believe you rated Sammon as highly as a 1 out of 10, the jammy twat.

I'll make a start after season finishes next week. Be some interesting grades that is for sure!

Sharp: A
Adams: C plus
Every other fucker: Unclassified.

Sorted it for you DB.

I agreed with nearly all of that but i can't believe you rated Sammon as highly as a 1 out of 10, the jammy twat.

You clearly missed his ten second input v Blackpool even though it's been posted on here times many!

Back
Top Bottom