Fans Forum Q&A Part 1 - Video

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

:)Just for once WHF would you mind providing a bullet point summary. I prefer to be depressed quickly and in précis fashion this morning rather than via glorious technicolor video.:)

Makes some valid points but stops short of giving the answers most fans want to hear.
Understandably that gap can't and won't be bridged.
That's just the difference between a Chairman's job and a supporter's want.
In defence of KM, I admire him for putting himself in the firing line especially after what has been one of the most frustrating/disappointing/annoying year I can remember.
Well done also to the fans who asked the questions in a dignified and respectful way.

Who's that hairy ugly git asking the DoF question around the 3 minute mark?

Reyt whiny voice when it's recorded. Like he's not quite finished puberty yet despite being almost 25.

:D

Reyt whiny voice when it's recorded. Like he's not quite finished puberty yet despite being almost 25.

Wait until Part 3 comes up. That chubby twat next to him manages to bore the entire room with a shit question about the Technical Board which Kev answers in about 3 seconds :)

This "re-engagement" with the fans hasn't got off to a storming start has it?

Tha managed to kick up a reyt fuss there, pal!!

As I take it, DOF has to live in the city - but couldn't possibly move to the area - had to already be there! FFS.

Tha managed to kick up a reyt fuss there, pal!!

As I take it, DOF has to live in the city - but couldn't possibly move to the area - had to already be there! FFS.

Seemed a very odd answer. Also the bit where he did a bit of an 'ask the audience' as to who we should get. Our mistake was going along with it and chucking names around.

What I should have said was you go about it like any other job. You create a position, list the specifics and the essential criteria, look over applications, conduct interviews and see if anyone fits the bill. If nobody fits the bill, you shelve the post and come back to it.

McCabe's last point in the first video - that he agrees we should be looking for the better players in this division - well Kevin you're the one in the ideal position to make this happen. You've employed a guy who has only signed players (and I'd imagine they're all on very good money especially as opposed to what we'd be paying for the best league 1 players) that are from higher divisions. If you think it's a good idea to cherry pick the best from this division why didn't you appoint a manager with a similar view. Or in the current, if Adkins isn't prepared to do this, you Mr McCabe, move him on and get someone in who will cherry pick the best from this division (ie a Wilder or Warnock).

I didn't know Dave Lee Travis was a Blade.

Seemed a very odd answer. Also the bit where he did a bit of an 'ask the audience' as to who we should get. Our mistake was going along with it and chucking names around.

What I should have said was you go about it like any other job. You create a position, list the specifics and the essential criteria, look over applications, conduct interviews and see if anyone fits the bill. If nobody fits the bill, you shelve the post and come back to it.

How long would that have taken you? :)

Back
Top Bottom