Fans Banned

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JohnDenver

¡No Pasarán!
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened on the Kop during the Scunny game to see people banned?

http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/sheffield-united-scunthorpe-2362969.aspx

Sheffield United have acted promptly following an incident on the Kop during Tuesday's league fixture with Scunthorpe United.

The Club has handed bans of five years and three years respectively to two individuals found to be responsible for actions that will not be tolerated at Bramall Lane.

A joint operation with South Yorkshire Police commenced recently, following the installation of additional surveillance equipment, and these bans are a direct result of this. It is expected that there will be further action as other offenders are identified.

Read more at http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/sheffield-united-scunthorpe-2362969.aspx#bZCSWOHwl2qbqzAM.99

I think 5 years is a long ban, but on the other hand you have the safety of other fans I would imagine they have the potential to cause serious harm

Yes, unfortunately some people in Bramall Lane woke up and got a bit excited when we actually broke the habit of a lifetime and played ok.
This is not allowed at Bramall Lane and the authorities are out in force to ensure that it doesn't happen

Can United use the new HD CCTV cameras to identify and ban anybody who left at half time today?

Anybody who does that isn't a Blades "Supporter" and the club doesn't need them.

There was a serious assault apparently at half time at the back of the kop. There are signs asking for witnesses to the incident.The back of the kop around entrance A seemed to have a lot of stewards today

My apologies the incident was during the Fleetwood match.

You don't have to be a BIG Blade to stay for more than 45 minutes of a match you've bought a ticket for and travelled to see.

To stay and support the team in a vital match even if they're not playing well and narrowly losing.

If people are only interested in watching a team that never struggles, I would suggest that they're following the wrong club and the wrong sport. Why bother?

Nobody left at half time ,there were a few muted boos that's all. Some muppet told a blatant lie to Radio Pig who decided to run with it ,until an obvious pig phoned up and said he left. Staton wanked himself off about and now it becomes the truth which some want to believe. I bet they harp on about it every night next week and some sad bastards will call up and try and become martyrs.

Think someone set a smoke bomb off. I thought I could smell one but didn't look around to see if there was one.

Can't see it being in relation to the assault at the Fleetwood game as the police were on the back of the Kop again today.

Nobody left at half time ,there were a few muted boos that's all. Some muppet told a blatant lie to Radio Pig who decided to run with it ,until an obvious pig phoned up and said he left. Staton wanked himself off about and now it becomes the truth which some want to believe. I bet they harp on about it every night next week and some sad bastards will call up and try and become martyrs.

I hope you're right. There were at least three different "Blades Fans" on Radio Sheffield who said it happened. Not sure why any one of them would make it up, let alone all three.

Could all be pig fans I suppose. Might as well be.

I hope you're right. There were at least three different "Blades Fans" on Radio Sheffield who said it happened. Not sure any one of them would make it up, let alone all three. Could all be pig fans I suppose. Might as well be.

Well, as I have documented elsewhere, I was sat amongst many "younger fans" at Jessica Ennis' bottom and some of them did not reappear for the second half. Could have been close to bed time. Or, with them being under 4 foot high, maybe the manager was measuring them for a first team kit.

Don't forget over 40K went to the sty today just to stare at the best ground in the world.

You sir are completely spot on. Staton, as I understand it, is a Wednesday fan. Those presenters should be politicians they are so devious. I truly hate those Radio Sheffield phone ins, Gave up the midweek ones ages ago occasionally listen to Sat night. They aren't very clued in those presenters are they ?

More and more Police on the Kop over last few games. I think they're worried about the 'on the field provocation', leading to trouble off it.

I reckon it was those bleedin' hooligans at the Scunthorpe game who were using the flashlights on their phones. The police are right to clamp down on this type of behaviour.

Meanwhile in Dolphin Square, Rochdale, Rotherham, Derby etc.....

Back
Top Bottom