Failed to come from behind all season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jehovah

Reaction score
No not a sexual thread. My friend tonight pointed out we have not come from behind to win a single game all season. Assuming this doesn't happen in our last game, has this ever happened in any other season?

Dunno, but not surprised because we just have not been good enough.

Further evidence that this is the most spineless collection of players we've had in many a year.

No not a sexual thread. My friend tonight pointed out we have not come from behind to win a single game all season. Assuming this doesn't happen in our last game, has this ever happened in any other season?
Darren will know. Pathetic statistic. Bored by our manager's inability to analyse a game of football and just provide meaningless soundbites.

I've noticed this in about December time and its amazing that we've kept the record going all the way to now. It just goes to show how spineless this current team are, with a few exceptions.

I've noticed this in about December time and its amazing that we've kept the record going all the way to now. It just goes to show how spineless this current team are, with a few exceptions.
Yes but we came from 3-0 down at Wigan to draw 3-3. That proved without doubt the character in the squad.

Wigan have won the league, which just further reinforces the excellent endeavour shown by Sheffield United in that football match.

We even did it in 2010-11 when we got relegated.

20 mins: Reading 2-0 Blades
51 mins: Reading 2-3 Blades

The title is the type of thing you'd have fun with on a Red Coat discussion board at the end of a Summer.
Bad/sad thing is, no one is laughing on here.

Yes but we came from 3-0 down at Wigan to draw 3-3. That proved without doubt the character in the squad.

Wigan have won the league, which just further reinforces the excellent endeavour shown by Sheffield United in that football match.

And don't forget the excellent 0-0 at Burton. What's everybody moaning about?

Mmmm, so I guess because Doncaster beat them 3-1, we have shown less endeavour that a relegated team this season :confused:

We even did it in 2010-11 when we got relegated.

20 mins: Reading 2-0 Blades
51 mins: Reading 2-3 Blades

What a day that was. I was so proud of their fight. Just like this season when they bravely tried to fight back from 4-2 down at home TO FUCKING SHREWSBURY TOWN FFS

Pointless stat. Leicester probably haven't come from behind too often either

And don't forget the excellent 0-0 at Burton. What's everybody moaning about?
Gladiatorial performance
Up there with leicester away
Coventry on pens
The derby double
England 0-0 italy
Leicester winning the league and me losing my virginity

Pointless stat. Leicester probably haven't come from behind too often either
They have done it twice. So from looking at 0 points in 6 they got 6. Had we done that twice we'd be in a play off spot now.

Back
Top Bottom