fa cup draw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Alfreton away... Other than that any non-league team at home please

Liverpool with Mario upfront!
Sorry, should save that for the semi-final, he still wont have hit form by then.

Last edited:
Why is the draw on Monday night and not today/tomorrow?

Because it's back on the Beeb mate.

As for me, usually at this stage I look for York, Halifax, even BPA were in it at this stage last year! As it is, with me now being a Southern woofter, any round the London area.

Stevenage anyone? ;)

Why is the draw on Monday night and not today/tomorrow?
BBC have rights on the FA Cup draw and have decided to put it back on a Monday evening like it used to be. On BBC2 about 7ish I think.

Disappointed Concord Rangers are through actually because they beat my local side St Albans and I was hoping for a St Albans - Utd draw!

Anybody at home , but don't you know it'll probable be Exeter , Plymouth , or Carlisle , or shudders at the thought Newport county .
Away .mind you that'll probable be easier to get to for me rather than most Blades , Swansea Blade apart .

A non-league team away. A new ground for you lot and it'll most likely be on't box for me.

Maidstone United away. The 10min walk to the ground would be affordable, would even bring the 3 year old for that one :)
I'll join you for that one Iceblade, even though Newbury is a fair way from Kent. I played on the old Maidstone ground (London Road) when I worked for the Kent Messenger many years ago. Great to see the Stones back in Maidstone where they belong, and would love to see the new ground. Mind you I think the Blades would be too strong for a Ryman Premier outfit (Conference South next season).

Back
Top Bottom