Match Thread FA CUP | Blades v Oldham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blades humour on the kop or xmas shopping excuse from missus ?!

I'll be there.

Reactions: Dkc
Why poor performance? What's problem? last 6 games, 0 victory.
Where do we start Kaz ?

Adko has spoken about giving everyone a chance, partnerships on the pitch, moving the ball quickly and fast attacking football.

He's chopped and changed and can't find a winning formula. We are still leaking goals defensively and no matter what systems and personnel we use in midfield it isn't working.

I hope he hits on a system that will work and maybe we can crawl into the playoffs but everyone accepts the squad is bloated and people need to be moved on.

I don't know the answer (although look at Bergen's posts for some clues).

Even at this stage in the season I don't think Adkins knows the answer. But he's our best bet to fix it.

Well I've took one look at the weather and decided to put my feet up today, Radio pig and Soccer Saturday for me.

To be quite frank I'm not paying good money to watch this shower of shite heap more embarrassment on the good name SUFC.

Regrettably ...... I should know better at my age ..... me and my mate purchased tickets just before the Shrewsbury debacle !! :eek:

What a fu**ing disastrous decision ..... so I shall be there today but I may have a sleep as we're out on the lash tonight :p

Wonder if the "Cup tarts" will turn up ?? :rolleyes:

The only positive is that if a few of the laggards can have a better game then it puts them in the shop window and we can perhaps offload a few of them to Cloughie being as he lumbered us with the useless twats !!

Free transfers for Xmas lads ...... :)

UTB & FTP

Wonder if the players feel a similar total lack of upforitness that I do?

If so, we could be about to be blown out of the water by a roving hippopotamus-like creature :(

We will win today, the wind will blow the ball in the net;)

Long; Brayford, Collins, McEverley, Harris; Coutts, Hammond, Basham; Adams, Done, Sharp.

That's possibly the most un-inspiring line-up I've seen for quite a while.

3-0 to Blades, Collins hat-trick.

Looking like 5/6k max at this rate...

Would give it to Done for the goal and tireless second half work but Jay did alright.

Less than 7k attendance is pathetic though

This is the day we regain some pride by only conceding 3 instead of 4.

Oh dear Jehovah, I expect your evening will be ruined!

Well done Blades, a clean sheet and through to the next round! :)

Sounded like hard work but we just needed a result from today. Anything to give the squad a moral lift and some belief.

Clean sheet, a goal and should have been two goals.

Still not the starting 11 we would all like to see but we will get there.

Back
Top Bottom