FA cup 5th round Blades live on the BBC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Knew it would be on Monday 16th, as I'm in the UK from the 7th-15th. Bastards.

Ah well, worry about it if we get past Preston.

If we get through, that is...

Monday 16th, 7:45ko

Knew it would be on Monday 16th, as I'm in the UK from the 7th-15th. Bastards.

Ah well, worry about it if we get past Preston.

It'd be more correct to say Man Utd's 5th round game will be live on TV, since if they don't get through, then the tie won't be televised.

Yeah maybe you're right. I think i misinterpreted this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ted-Liverpool-live-TV-FA-Cup-fifth-round.html

I reckon if it's us v Cambridge it'll get shifted from BBC1 though

I didn't read anything there to suggest it may get shifted. Who gets first pick of the games? I'm guessing BBC as looking at the draw United/Preston vs Man United was probably the most intriguing. I can't believe Arsenal vs Boro got chosen ahead of Bradford vs Sunderland/Fulham for live coverage, though I guess there is the huge risk of not having a Premiership team involved in that tie!

I didn't read anything there to suggest it may get shifted. Who gets first pick of the games? I'm guessing BBC as looking at the draw United/Preston vs Man United was probably the most intriguing. I can't believe Arsenal vs Boro got chosen ahead of Bradford vs Sunderland/Fulham for live coverage, though I guess there is the huge risk of not having a Premiership team involved in that tie!

The tie that could potentially involve us would be on BBC1 on the Monday night. If it's us v Cambridge though, maybe it'll get shifted to another BBC channel?

The tie that could potentially involve us would be on BBC1 on the Monday night. If it's us v Cambridge though, maybe it'll get shifted to another BBC channel?

Ah, I see what you mean. Thought you'd implied from somewhere in the artcile it would be switched to BT Sport. You could be right, and if any of them saw the Fulham match last year on ITV4 they'll be switching it to BBC5!

That works out well as Im in Manchester for the weekend to see Phoenix Nights Live
Same, only now reading that did I realise the benefit. Although saying that we'll lost to Preston and I'll have to choose between that and Bristol.

Back
Top Bottom