Extra for CW

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I had a chip butty for my tea in camp last night... as well as pizza and lasagne. The italian I was with looked at me in disbelief. I felt like i'd educated his tiny little mind

Stuffing Madame?

Last edited:
I had a chip butty for my tea in camp last night... as well as pizza and lasagne. The italian I was with looked at me in disbelief. I felt like i'd educated his tiny little mind

When we have client witness in I take them to the Harlequin for a chip butty. Had a few Dutch, French and Scottish to educate on the joys of twice cooked chunky chips in a breadcake :)

When we have client witness in I take them to the Harlequin for a chip butty. Had a few Dutch, French and Scottish to educate on the joys of twice cooked chunky chips in a breadcake :)
I've told this one before on the forum, but following a week in Nanjing eating Chinese shite, my contractors and I found ourselves in the Sheraton in Shanghai on the last night. Ordering a steak, Chips, a bread roll and butter I devoured the worst steak ever before assembling the Chip Butty. The american was amazed, the Japanese guy, gobsmacked and the Japanese-American girl enquired "a french fry sandwich", to which i replied in my best Sean Bean "no love, chip butty"

Still my favourite moment of expat life.

I've told this one before on the forum, but following a week in Nanjing eating Chinese shite, my contractors and I found ourselves in the Sheraton in Shanghai on the last night. Ordering a steak, Chips, a bread roll and butter I devoured the worst steak ever before assembling the Chip Butty. The american was amazed, the Japanese guy, gobsmacked and the Japanese-American girl enquired "a french fry sandwich", to which i replied in my best Sean Bean "no love, chip butty"

Still my favourite moment of expat life.

Ha ha :)

Back
Top Bottom