Excellent article on the Prince

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think the offering an investment to make 20% and sports investment to break even makes for interesting speculation.

£1 down and countless other £s sunk so far. How long before we're supposed to start paying back?

Certainly doesn't come across like someone to have a football club as an idle plaything.

I think the offering an investment to make 20% and sports investment to break even makes for interesting speculation.

£1 down and countless other £s sunk so far. How long before we're supposed to start paying back?

Certainly doesn't come across like someone to have a football club as an idle plaything.

Apparently £10 mil spent and £10 mil left to spend. From Jim hissen.

Apparently £10 mil spent and £10 mil left to spend. From Jim hissen.

Spent on what? Where's the balance sheet?

If we are meant to be satiated with '£10m spent', it could be better quantified with some sort of 'where it went' statement. Because where I am sitting, we flogged our best defender for £2.5m a bit back. We kinda know they'd like us to believe that they spent £2m on Brayford, maybe £6-800k on Done ... and I don't see much value at all in the rest of the purchases. Wier's payoff? Couple of mil?

So where has it all gone?

pommpey

Why would the supporters club decline to comment ?

If we are meant to be satiated with '£10m spent', it could be better quantified with some sort of 'where it went' statement. Because where I am sitting, we flogged our best defender for £2.5m a bit back. We kinda know they'd like us to believe that they spent £2m on Brayford, maybe £6-800k on Done ... and I don't see much value at all in the rest of the purchases. Wier's payoff? Couple of mil?

pommpey

Wages I assume, with the amount of players that have come in, it must add up to a decent amount of money.

pommpey

Like I said - Jim Philips made that statement. If I can find it again I'll post it.

Wages I assume, with the amount of players that have come in, it must add up to a decent amount of money.

So, we had a League Cup semi this season (two legs) and an FA Cup Semi last season.

Are we to assume all the players are on £15k a week?

If this is all we have to show for 10 million, then we truly are fucked.

pommpey

So, we had a League Cup semi this season (two legs) and an FA Cup Semi last season.

Are we to assume all the players are on £15k a week?

If this is all we have to show for 10 million, then we truly are fucked.

pommpey

We don't have any business expenses at all. Just wages, that's it. We are exempt from everything else that people and companies have to pay for. The taxman turns a blind-eye, The grass is self-cutting, the electricity is generated by Nick Montgomery running round a giant hamster wheel and gas is supplied by members of S24SU.

We don't have any business expenses at all. Just wages, that's it. We are exempt from everything else that people and companies have to pay for. The taxman turns a blind-eye, The grass is self-cutting, the electricity is generated by Nick Montgomery running round a giant hamster wheel and gas is supplied by members of S24SU.

We do have business expenses.

We also don't let people in for free the last time I checked. Nor do we let the TV people broadcast our games for free.

Back
Top Bottom