Ex Blades released....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deadbat

Reaction score
...Seems Derby are to release Jamie Ward this week

Huddersfield have released Stead - expect Bradford to sign him.

Rochdale also let go Sean McGinty (remember him; no I barely do either!) and also Febian Brandy who is now officially back on the football scrapheap after seemingly believing his own hype.

Febian Brandy who is now officially back on the football scrapheap after seemingly believing his own hype.

Doesn't seem too concerned, currently sunning himself in Morocco.

Jamie Ward a player that if we stay in this league we should consider signing.

Jamie Ward a player that if we stay in this league we should consider signing.

Jamie Ward owes us a big apology. He'd be useful in this league. He can also take a corner (so we won't sign him)

A couple of years ago maybe but given JW's injury proneness and likely wage demands, he wouldn't be on my list of transfer targets. Ryan Woods from Shrewsbury who can play anywhere down the right would be a much better bet (& investment for the future) in my opinion.

That all said, recruitment of an entirely new spine to the side ( excl. Basham) should be the priority over the summer no matter which league we'll play in next season.

Jamie Ward: His brainless sending-off killed any chance of grabbing an equaliser against Burnley. So it's a no from me without mentioning his glass hamstrings.
I'd swap Steadinho for Higdon any day.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom