Everywhere we go....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tynemouth Blade

International Pan Fighting Judge at the EU
Reaction score
......those Piggy boys make a grunting noise everywhere they go....

Apparently The Pork were trying to sing our new away athem at Brum' the other night, so I thought I'd help them with some suitable lyrics.

Obviously, they've been singing this football song since circa 1982 have haven't 'stolen' or 'copied' it from us! ;)

• Banned
"Everywhere we go it's the Shoreham boys making all the noise everywhere we go"....

Hate to break it to you, but we weren't the first.

Next you'll be telling us that Rovrum were the first one's to have a rendition based on Annie's Song ;)

The "Everywhere We go" is a good chant at away grounds as it can fill in the gaps in the noise when there is nob all going on with the football. It's one of those that carries on in the background and gets louder as more people join in. Kind of Musak for football crowds

• Banned

You'll be telling me that Rotherham started the GCB next and that there's no such thing as Father Christmas or the tooth fairy!!!!! ;)

Sorry didn't see Ken's comment above!

You could hear Forest singing it the other day but I don't know if we sung it before them or not.

Next you'll be telling us that Rovrum were the first one's to have a rendition based on Annie's Song ;)

The "Everywhere We go" is a good chant at away grounds as it can fill in the gaps in the noise when there is nob all going on with the football. It's one of those that carries on in the background and gets louder as more people join in. Kind of Musak for football crowds

I thought it was Grimsby who had a version of GCB before us...?

Obviously, they've been singing this football song since circa 1982 have haven't 'stolen' or 'copied' it from us! ;)

We have taken it from somebody else. You're naive if you think we invent all our songs. (Not saying you do or don't believe that).

It's this season's song. Last season, loads of teams had their own rendition of the John Brayford song. This is clearly this seasons song that has caught on through the footballing pyramid.

EDIT - I see Foxy pointed out above that it's not "ours"

Yes I've heard a few different clubs singing the tune this season. I do prefer 'Shoreham boys we are here' but perhaps the slightly less risky lyrics of the new one make it a better choice :)

It's not the most difficult of songs to attach to different clubs though is it.....instead of "it's the Shoreham Boys" insert pretty much anything in the Shoreham bit and ooosh you have a new song. Bit like the "we're the Red/Black/Blue/Green & white army"

Will probably be one of those songs that has a limited shelf-life...!

We have taken it from somebody else. You're naive if you think we invent all our songs. (Not saying you do or don't believe that).

It's this season's song. Last season, loads of teams had their own rendition of the John Brayford song. This is clearly this seasons song that has caught on through the footballing pyramid.

EDIT - I see Foxy pointed out above that it's not "ours"

Fookin' hell, its mattbianco the fount of all knowledge, the righter of all wrongs, ................the most miserable cnut on here!!!!
Aren't you still bruised from your encounter with Pompey??? :D

whaa whaa whaa whaa whaa.....all I can hear is a whining noise coming from the direction of mattbianco1!!!! :tumbleweed:

whaa whaa whaa whaa whaa.....all I can hear is a whining noise coming from the direction of mattbianco1!!!! :tumbleweed:

How am I whining?

I pointed out to pommpey that he was wrong on Blackman and "could be" wrong on Higdon.

I have pointed out to you that we didn't invent the song that Wednesday have stolen from us. How is that whining?

Also, when did Wednesday steal it from us? Back in 2012 the last time we met before we had even sang it?

Surely the point of a forum is to discuss things. I am attempting to tell you that we didn't invent it. If somebody corrected me on something I had got wrong then I would have to take it on board.

If there was no discussions and opposite opinions every single thread on the forum would have an opening post and that's it.

People need some home truths on here - You're not always right. Me included.

P.S. reply to my post next time you want to berate me.

Whining-300x210.jpg
;)

I think this Rotherham GCB thing is a myth, I'm sure it was the Rotherham Blades who came up with it. The lyrics were 'like a night out in Rotherham' but the song was still about Sheffield United.

Regardless, when did we become so shit at making up songs? Taking someone else's song a substituting in your team's name instead is just weak. Whither the days of the good, original song like No Pig Fans In Town, or at least the witty retort like Swinging a Pig?

Which reminds me, does anyone know what tune No Pig Fans In Town is based upon?

I think this Rotherham GCB thing is a myth, I'm sure it was the Rotherham Blades who came up with it. The lyrics were 'like a night out in Rotherham' but the song was still about Sheffield United.

Regardless, when did we become so shit at making up songs? Taking someone else's song a substituting in your team's name instead is just weak. Whither the days of the good, original song like No Pig Fans In Town, or at least the witty retort like Swinging a Pig?

Given Rovvvrums recent adverse publicity I would dread to speculate what the lyrics of a night out in Rovvvrum would be :confused:

A Western Song, Home on the Range by Daniel Kelley

Home on the Range ?

Thing is.... Who actually gives a shit if we were the first or not?

Thing is.... Who actually gives a shit if we were the first or not?

Wednesday fans do.

They always tell me how we stole the "Hark now hear" song off them and that ours makes no sense.

"We will fight forever more because of boxing day" is surely us fighting for revenge?? What do they need to fight for? They won.

Back
Top Bottom