elliott whitehouse

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As stated elswhere, there are not many to come out of youth teams at any club who go on to be top class or even lower league footballers.

Thought he looked quality as a youngster
really hope he does well

Thought he looked quality as a youngster
really hope he does well

Unfortunately he was held back by having a small squad under Wilson and sitting on the bench most weeks without getting a game. Youngsters at 18 really need to be playing somewhere to get the confidence to succeed. Long was short of confidence. However as long as he comes through the 2nd leg unscathed he will come back better for it.

Unfortunately he was held back by having a small squad under Wilson and sitting on the bench most weeks without getting a game. Youngsters at 18 really need to be playing somewhere to get the confidence to succeed. Long was short of confidence. However as long as he comes through the 2nd leg unscathed he will come back better for it.
Im claiming Baxter off you sheff :) be interesting to see whos right about Long ,I honestly don't think he will make league level. Hope youre right.

Im claiming Baxter off you sheff :) be interesting to see whos right about Long ,I honestly don't think he will make league level. Hope youre right.

He won't. Good wishes don't make good players.

What standard is the Scottish second tier? About the English fourth tier?

I am keeping Baxter, be interesting to see if Robinson or Adkins can unleash a very talented players. Long doesn't lack the ability, he lacks confidence and the nerves get to him so switches off. It's very easy for people to come on here and slash every youngster we have, however let's see what happens when someone believes in him. 23 clean sheets or whatever it was under Wilson, so the ability is there. I expect more from reed and cuvellier too under a proper man manager.

The world isn't black and white, give these lads a chance and actually support them. You were more than willing to give Doyle etc one or ten.

I will take the bet :)

I am keeping Baxter, be interesting to see if Robinson or Adkins can unleash a very talented players. Long doesn't lack the ability, he lacks confidence and the nerves get to him so switches off. It's very easy for people to come on here and slash every youngster we have, however let's see what happens when someone believes in him. 23 clean sheets or whatever it was under Wilson, so the ability is there. I expect more from reed and cuvellier too under a proper man manager.

The world isn't black and white, give these lads a chance and actually support them. You were more than willing to give Doyle etc one or ten.

I will take the bet :)
I am very much for our youngsters and giving them a chance , to be fair age ,race ,background ,history has no impact on my view of a player ,the 4 I have openly criticised as good enough and wanted out of the Lane recently ,McMahon , Hill ,Long and Baxter bear that up. Not sure about Cuvelier ,not seen enough of him ,what I have seen has been promising ,I like Reed and hope he can go on to the next level. Think you are been very harsh on Clough who has been very good to the 4 you mention with little return apart from Reed.

Back
Top Bottom