DVD of Blades vs Chelsea, 1973-1974

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Peter Houseman lived in the village where I grew up and was very active in local youth football. After he was killed in a car crash, the playing field in the village was named after him, and the local league still bears his name. http://www.phyl.co.uk/

Too late for me now! Pah! How long is the footage?

There's about half an hours worth but, get this, it has a sort of Directors Commentary from TC and Bobby Charlton. Its a Sky show about classic matches from about 20 years back. My dad was bowled over by it last Christmas. If I can figure out how to copy it I'll ship you a copy.

There's about half an hours worth but, get this, it has a sort of Directors Commentary from TC and Bobby Charlton. Its a Sky show about classic matches from about 20 years back. My dad was bowled over by it last Christmas. If I can figure out how to copy it I'll ship you a copy.
Cheers Walthy!

Easily done, but if you struggle, send it me and I'll sort it :)

Which reminds me, must contact Darren about returning his VHS tapes :)

Back
Top Bottom