Dundee goals

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

davidpinder

Reaction score
Anybody seen them?? was it christmas friday night because there was definitely 3 gifts for us.

Foxy filmed a couple on his new phone but you have to watch using the Hubble Space Telescope to see them properly.

:D

Or just watch them full screen on a half decent sized monitor ;)

I dunno, you bring the first 4k blades related video to the masses, and what thanks do you get from the short sighted? :D

'Kin hell. Who said Baxter had lost some timber? Bibendum in a Blades shirt. :eek:

Or just watch them full screen on a half decent sized monitor ;)

I dunno, you bring the first 4k blades related video to the masses, and what thanks do you get from the short sighted? :D

I think you may have inadvertently captured the last ever footage of Harry in a Blades shirt there...

Two of the goals Baxter was in the build up and also scored one, I think he is going to be a big player (not weight wise) for us this season.

Basham's goal was well worked. Bit of good fortune in the defensive fuck up, but the throw-in was really well worked.

The other good thing I see there is that we punished them 3 times for shite defending. Last season we weren't capitalising on defensive mistakes often enough. We looked very reactive there.

Basham's goal was well worked. Bit of good fortune in the defensive fuck up, but the throw-in was really well worked.

The other good thing I see there is that we punished them 3 times for shite defending. Last season we weren't capitalising on defensive mistakes often enough. We looked very reactive there.
Yep, that was refreshing. And also the pressing and intensity in closing down forced several of the errors, another thing that seems to have improved on last season.

Yes I noticed the pressing ..trying to win the ball back in 2's and 3's at times..Infact as the game progressed in the second half we looked the fitter side,despite the fact that they are a couple of games ahead of us.
Thought Basham did quite well..good to have a bit more height and presence in there..anyone remember who got the headed chance in the first half when we passed the ball and then worked it out to right..neat and tidy passing ..think it was Alcock that crossed a great ball in it could have been Basham who got a good header in and brought a save out of the keeper.
Mcnulty looked lively..forced the corner from which he scored...had another burst into the box where he looked like shooting but tried to slide the ball to Scougall instead...I reckon we've got the sort of players who can provide him the chances and he'll bag a shed load.
Remains to be seen,but another striker in now and I think we'll be ok.

Like others have touched on, they may well have given us gifts but a huge reason for that was the pressing. Hopefully thats maintained throughout. I thought all the new signings looked good, and as said above one more striker and it's looking like a complete squad.

Back
Top Bottom