Drunkest point of the season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Damski

Reaction score
For me it was the Millwall home game. Was still living in Sheffield then so I did the customary couple of hours drinking before the game. Probably started around 10.15am. Watched the game (shite) had a few more then went home at around 5/6pm. We had a party arranged at the flat that night and people had already turned up so I just carried on boozing. Wine, beer, spirits, you name it. I actually remember a lot from that night, I ended up talking very loudly about how Man United were gonna win the league this season because Van Gaal is a genius (Might have been slightly wrong on that one), and there was a pretty serious air guitar session to Dark Side Of The Moon at one point. Think I passed out around 4am. Great day, apart from the result. Stay in school, kids.

Bradford away.

Pissed before the game on account of arriving very early, got pissed with some Bratfud fans after the match. Then we decided to get pissed in Leeds Bierkeller afterwards.
Went to a curry house there and I'm pretty sure I didn't pay.

Arrived in Sheffield around 10:30pm covered in lamb bhuna, beer and fuck knows what else. Then we went back home for a bit of a nightcap.

Generally this seems to be about claiming the imbibement (?) of "large" amounts of alcoholic beverage and you pussies inability to drink like men.

Lightweights.

Back
Top Bottom