don't you just love the media!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Caveblade

Reaction score
Quarter to midnight, Blades still not been on the Football League show. Premier league Southampton walking all over Millwall is deemed a higher priority. let's just show the last penalty and no manager interview. Oh well we wouldn't want upset the West Ham fans would we!

Couldn't give two tosses about coverage cave mate, we did our talking on the pitch again. Expect no less anyway, we might have become experts at the old david v goliath thing but we are still the same old unfashionable team in the eyes of the media.

Millwall v Saints was also deemed worthy of live TV coverage in some parts of the world ahead of our game, that wasn't on live anywhere/ There looked to be about 500 fans at the Den

Why would anyone care when our (West Ham dominated) highlights were already freely available on YouTube?

Maybe League 1 Sheffield United knocking out Premier League opposition happens so frequently they see it as a foregone conclusion and unsurprising when it happens? ;)

Exactly it's become that common over the years that it's now surprising to see a Premier League team defeat us. :)

I went to my local chinese takeaway last night and they had a copy of the Daily Mail.

Funny thing the match report stopped at 120 minutes, with the Blades equaliser being called "lucky"!

Poor in the sense that it's an incredibly dumb goal to concede. Very embarrassing for a Premier League side, hilarious for us :)

I know, I'm just not very good at putting smiley faces on things; in fact my avatar features the only known photo of me smiling, but then you'd smile if you had your hand on Charlie Webster's shoulder.

Quarter to midnight, Blades still not been on the Football League show. Premier league Southampton walking all over Millwall is deemed a higher priority. let's just show the last penalty and no manager interview. Oh well we wouldn't want upset the West Ham fans would we!
i much prefer this coverage ! :D
sorry if its been posted before

Back
Top Bottom