Don't forget Billy....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade56

Yer avin a laff
Reaction score
now I walk in the shadow of the Valley of Death
We've all been pre occupied discussing Ché, DCL, Leon Clarke and Mcnullty as our forward options and if Hanson would fit but it dawned on me yesterday watching the goal highlights I've taken Billy's contribution a bit for granted.

On his third spell and it's arguable we messed him about with his first two spells and never saw the best of him. Last season he was fit, avaiable and 100% motivated unlike the rest of the wage thieving nobs around him. There's been no flouncing (see Mcnullty yesterday), no off the pitch antics and no rumours of him going.

This seasons he's captain and already setting a good example with goals and passion. So here's a cheer for you Billy, hip hip......

We've all been pre occupied discussing Ché, DCL, Leon Clarke and Mcnullty as our forward options and if Hanson would fit but it dawned on me yesterday watching the goal highlights I've taken Billy's contribution a bit for granted.

On his third spell and it's arguable we messed him about with his first two spells and never saw the best of him. Last season he was fit, avaiable and 100% motivated unlike the rest of the wage thieving nobs around him. There's been no flouncing (see Mcnullty yesterday), no off the pitch antics and no rumours of him going.

This seasons he's captain and already setting a good example with goals and passion. So here's a cheer for you Billy, hip hip......

You're not allowed to call them 'wage thieves'

Hammond can be called a wage thief. Not fair to call Wallace and Cuvelier wage thieves. I think that was what got said.

Only thing that McNultys been thieving by the looks of it is an extra L ;)

don't forget Billy ........ To pass to your team mate when he will be clean through on goal

Well said GCB. Took post #7 for someone to get in the spirit and hooraaaayyy from me (have we spelt hooraaaayyy correctly?, I thought it were 2r's)

In the spirit of dropping d's from players names, I thought I'd honour Billy Boy by dropping an r B56.
Having re-read it though, I do do seem to have missed a y off the end.
It should have read hooraaaayyyy.
I hope it doesn't detract too much from the enjoyment of the post :)

Surely the only time to moan about this is when the ball doesn't hit the back of the net Reynoldo?

Last seasons cunts were indeed wage thieves, they stole a wage, they engaged in the wrongful receipt of remuneration for services most certainly not rendered. They failed to fulfill the most basic principles of their job description.
'Wage thief' is actually the nicest thing you can say about them.

The difference between Billy and most of the other pondlife from last season is considerable.

Back
Top Bottom