DON'T be negative

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deadly_D'Jaffo

Reaction score
That is a superb point.

Bradford are on a run of form, we should expect a hard game like we did against Yeovil. Poor Nige has done a brilliant job to get us into the playoffs against all the circumstances put against him like injuries, cup games and exposure in positions which is none of his own doing. Some of you horrible, over-demanding lot don't appreciate how good his tactical approach is. Oh, and f you think United aren't going to win the Play Offs you're not a proper Blade.

Well done Nige.

COYRAWW!

That is a superb point.

Bradford are on a run of form, we should expect a hard game like we did against Yeovil. Poor Nige has done a brilliant job to get us into the playoffs against all the circumstances put against him like injuries, cup games and exposure in positions which is none of his own doing. Some of you horrible, over-demanding lot don't appreciate how good his tactical approach is. Oh, and f you think United aren't going to win the Play Offs you're not a proper Blade.

Well done Nige.

COYRAWW!

It seems being a bit of a front bottom second nature to you.

That is a superb point.

Well done Nige.

COYRAWW!

Indeed, excellent stuff, but then I'm on doped to the gills on Prozac.

So how did you see it?
Shit exactly as you would. I'm concerned we have no plan or momentum going into the potential play offs. I think we will fail and not get promoted and I think Clough will be gone come June. Don't agree that he should though.

That is a superb point.

Well done Nige.

COYRAWW!

I'm not sure I would class it as a brilliant job. I would class Steve Cotterills work at Bristol City as brilliant tho. He has taking a team as bad if not worse than blades last season and won the league by a country mile this season. Cup games being a negative is a bit of a nonsense. I you dont want to win them, put the kids out so we go out. Last season turned on its head cos of our cup run.

I would be happy with 5th now as MK dons look like they will spank 6th place. I don't understand how exposure in positions is none of his own doing when he has signed lots of players since last yr and hasn't signed enough cover in key positions. Over demanding? You really think we shouldn't be challenging for top 2? City and Preston are miles ahead of us this yr and as are MK dons, we have been in this league for 4 seasons and since the first season we were in it have been no where the level we should be. Bristol C and Wolves have come down and gone back up since we've been here.

I do actually think a point today was an ok result, but after being 1-0 up, why cant we see the game out and win? And was Done injured? I hope so otherwise why didn't one of the leagues top scorers not play?

PS sorry for not being a proper blade..........

I've never known a side repeatedly not be able to cope with going ahead as this United side. Being ahead seems to throw them into a right panic.

all teams suffer in the run in

swindons lost at home to Yeovil , so its not just us
chesterfield 6 midweek , 0-0 at oldham
Rochdale lost so they play orient tuesday we do next saturday, but they are 9 behind with 3 to play and play mk dons on saturday who can strill get auto

Just to clarify, how is winning 6-0 and drawing away to Oldham suffering?

we drew at oldham and apparently it was a disgrace you tell me how its seen as good for them and not for us
plus they scored none after getting 6

I wish we were suffering by winning 6-0 and getting 4 points from the last 2 games.

I never said it was a disgrace to draw with Oldham, its obviously the same as us drawing there.

I'm not happy at all. I am absolutely sick of us taking the lead, sitting back, inevitably conceding and drawing/losing. Why did we not bring Done/McNulty on? We looked good when we scored and then just looked like we couldn't be arsed. Next to no effort at pushing for a 2nd even after they scored. Pathetic. Bradford were quite average and if we'd have pushed on, we'd have beaten them.

Why do we not learn from our mistakes? I don't mind drawing to Bradford if we put our all into it but I don't think we did. Not good.

I'm not sure I would class it as a brilliant job. I would class Steve Cotterills work at Bristol City as brilliant tho. He has taking a team as bad if not worse than blades last season and won the league by a country mile this season. Cup games being a negative is a bit of a nonsense. I you dont want to win them, put the kids out so we go out. Last season turned on its head cos of our cup run.

I would be happy with 5th now as MK dons look like they will spank 6th place. I don't understand how exposure in positions is none of his own doing when he has signed lots of players since last yr and hasn't signed enough cover in key positions. Over demanding? You really think we shouldn't be challenging for top 2? City and Preston are miles ahead of us this yr and as are MK dons, we have been in this league for 4 seasons and since the first season we were in it have been no where the level we should be. Bristol C and Wolves have come down and gone back up since we've been here.

I do actually think a point today was an ok result, but after being 1-0 up, why cant we see the game out and win? And was Done injured? I hope so otherwise why didn't one of the leagues top scorers not play?

PS sorry for not being a proper blade..........
WOOOOOOSHHHHH!!!!!!!

That is a superb point.

Well done Nige.

COYRAWW!
Didnt see you today. Were you there? If so, did you leave 5 mins before the final whistle as you usually do?

Shit exactly as you would. I'm concerned we have no plan or momentum going into the potential play offs. I think we will fail and not get promoted and I think Clough will be gone come June. Don't agree that he should though.

There are only four areas we need to improve in and we're there.

Goalkeeping
Defence
Midfield
Attack

Chins up.

The problem here of cause is you lot don't understand tactics, to me it's pretty obvious that what we have here is a cat and mouse game.
We my friends are just keeping close to Chezzy !! because then in the last game of the season we will be able to choose who we play in the play offs by either winning or losing..
Just like we have played to finish in the bottom two because then we can then play the defensive game far better away than we can at home with all the SUPPORTERS getting on the teams back for playing too defensive....

In this game it pays to be crazy like a fox........UTB

great point, we only have 12 problems, the team and the manager

We agree at long last:) Board clapper and Clough slasher, that's more realistic!

Don't sack him though, just for appearances sake and let's not worry about wasting another year and loads more dosh.

That is a superb point.

Well done Nige.

We are limping across the line, hoping not to pick up any more injuries prior to a 3 match season where everyone will be risked, everyone will be giving 110%, Basham will be in his best position, Done and Davies will be playing and we will be a totally different side. Very likely the side that defeated Bristol City and Barnsley so convincingly.

Like you, I think management has done a great job in trying to minimize injuries in the run up and yet get enough points to cross the line.

COYRAWW!

Changing managers has got us far?

I agree, just thought I'd pop that one in as well! I'm never short of an opinion or three, but I am all at sea on the current situation. The inconsistency is untenable. And it calls into question those who say that these players will do better (should we get there) in the Championship. I'm really not sure that would be the case. The events of the next few weeks should help sort out my state of footballing flux. I think the manner of our seasons end, rather than the actual result will be critical for our manager.

Back
Top Bottom