Donny double

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Our first double of the season and a double double over Donny, as we beat them twice last season. Not sure when we last did that. Up The Blades!!

Our first double of the season and a double double over Donny, as we beat them twice last season. Not sure when we last did that. Up The Blades!!

Yeah, but d'you remember last season when we had that winger ... Murphy wasn't it ...

pommpey

A far cry from the Doncalona days. Having a quick neb at their forum, the caravan-dwellers seem to be drowning in deep despair.

Still, you can only beat what's put in front of you. And we did.

Let's face it, it wasn't great was it? Donny were very poor, even Collo had a good game.
Still, very happy with 3 away points with a few team changes, full debut for DCL who did quite well and no Billy. Be interesting to see how we line up on Tuesday. Personally, barring any knocks, I don't think we should make any changes.

You mean you're endeavouring for consistency of team selection?

Not only endeavouring but actively advocating :)
Heard NA after the game and he was saying Billy should be available but I think he should leave him on the bench for Tuesday. He's still apparently carrying knocks so why risk it and why change a successful side?

I would, however, like him to find a regular place for Matty Done. I love him.... I've sent him a Valentine's Day card :D

Don't get me wrong it's great, but beating a tiny club like Donny 4 times in a row should be nothing worth pointing out despite them being South Yorkshire rivals of ours. If we were both in the Champ then yes by all means, but come on while we're at this level??

Back
Top Bottom