Done and the substitution

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

west_yorks_blade

PL next season, Europe following season
Reaction score
Quite strange towards the end today. Done looked spent and seemed to be indicating that he wanted to come off.

Got his breath back and charged around like a crazy man for a minute, knackered himself again and looked to the bench again.

Then the sub board lit up and Billy's number was read out. Done threw his head back in disappointment and frustration.

Seems like the gaffer either didn't see him wanting to come off or decided to make some kind of point. Anyone else notice this or have a different perspective?

Quite strange towards the end today. Done looked spent and seemed to be indicating that he wanted to come off.

Got his breath back and charged around like a crazy man for a minute, knackered himself again and looked to the bench again.

Then the sub board lit up and Billy's number was read out. Done threw his head back in disappointment and frustration.

Seems like the gaffer either didn't see him wanting to come off or decided to make some kind of point. Anyone else notice this or have a different perspective?
let him work for his money

I noticed he headed towards the corner flag near the JSS ,I thought a sure sign he was coming off and then applauded the Kop briefly ,he was convinced he was coming off ,I do wonder if they brought the wrong man off ?

Back
Top Bottom