Doncaster Rovers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

davidpinder

Reaction score
Looks like they may be in a spot of bother financially and are set for another budget cut. Barnsley look like attempting to raid a few players, do you think we should be having a look? any suggestions? also surely no chance of Billy Sharp going back as he will want to much money and a transfer fee.

Thoughts????

But are they proper?

Well he aint got no cash to pump in, so nope

Its a wonder he didn't decide to act as guarantor for the crowd funding money if he was really that serious. Me thinks it was all just a publicity stunt

Whats cockneyblade again?

A abnormal cock on your knee with a blade stuck in it.

As for Donny I thought that was all cunning stunt to begin with.

Not surprised the FA did not clear the "takeover" but I still agree with Ryan that the FA are a shambles.

Not surprised the FA did not clear the "takeover" but I still agree with Ryan that the FA are a shambles.

I wouldn't normally have a dig at Ryan as I think he's done well over the years for Donny, but his argument was a little sour grapes. It seemed like he was winging it based on his previous reputation as a decent owner. He forgot one thing though - Money.

Whilst the fit an proper person test is extremely weak - How can a man fail it one week then appeal and get approved a week or so later? - I think Ryan's comments are unhelpful. He had to realise that he needed to prove that funds were there, so how is he surprised when he/ they get rejected.

They were clearly not serious about it and just wanted to do a Ken Bates by fronting up the takeover. Not comparing him to Bates, but thats all Bates did at Leeds

There are always genuine football fans on the receiving end of these situations and my heart goes out to them.

Plenty of Donny fans still wear the shirt and not Man Utd or Chelsea shirts and they should be proud, like we are. We all just get what we get but we are still there.

P.S. Served a lad with a Man Utd shirt yesterday (miles from Sheffield) and, as I would, said "don't see many of those shirts these days mate". Lad shrugged it off with a pained expression so I said " think yourself lucky I support another United, Sheffield" to which he said, "ah, I've a season ticket at the Lane". I couldn't work that one out and he didn't want to talk to me. There we go.

There are always genuine football fans on the receiving end of these situations and my heart goes out to them.

Plenty of Donny fans still wear the shirt and not Man Utd or Chelsea shirts and they should be proud, like we are. We all just get what we get but we are still there.

P.S. Served a lad with a Man Utd shirt yesterday (miles from Sheffield) and, as I would, said "don't see many of those shirts these days mate". Lad shrugged it off with a pained expression so I said " think yourself lucky I support another United, Sheffield" to which he said, "ah, I've a season ticket at the Lane". I couldn't work that one out and he didn't want to talk to me. There we go.
Funnily enough I've got a mate who does the same. He started going to the lane years ago because he couldn't get Man U tickets, he's been a season ticket holder ever since

Could we have their fax machine for the next transfer window? As long as it hasn't still got the number of Paynter's agent stored!

Funnily enough I've got a mate who does the same. He started going to the lane years ago because he couldn't get Man U tickets, he's been a season ticket holder ever since

Good for him, shame if he's a Sheffield Manc though.

It would be the Football League not the FA. They are different.

Back
Top Bottom