Does Clough hate McNulty?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nade

Reaction score
Serious question. He often doesn't seem to want to play him so much, and most notably tends to downplay any praise of him when asked about him during interviews. He hammered him quite hard after one game too, I seem to remember, when he'd actually scored and was complimented by the interviewer! After the Soton game on Tuesday he responded to a comment on how well McNulty did with a quick agreement before banging on about Higdon instead.

Obviously we can only speculate what their actual relationship is like, but has anyone else noticed this? I know he isn't at the level of Cristian Nade but I think he's looked handy.

In fairness he probably hasn't fully recovered from Tuesday. He's not going to have the fastest recovery rate given he doesn't start frequently.

I think if Clough hates McNulty then we should sign CHRISTIAN NADE again.

He's still up in Scotland but I've heard that he liked his time at the Blades and would love a chance to return to Bramall Lane again.

It amazes me how many spout off about someone not playing without actually finding out the reason they aren't.

He obviously doesn't hate him but I was gutted to see him on the bench again today

He's still up in Scotland but I've heard that he liked his time at the Blades and would love a chance to return to Bramall Lane again.

Would love to see you here again Christian, for surely it is you that is posting this, glad you loved your time at the Blades and good to see you scoring for fun in Scotland again. :p

He obviously doesn't hate him but I was gutted to see him on the bench again today
You are right. Should have played him from the start with his injury and potentially made it worse and therefore be out for the rest of the Xmas period. Indeed he should have played Reed and JCR but he doesn't rate them also as he would play them with injuries as well

You are right. Should have played him from the start with his injury and potentially made it worse and therefore be out for the rest of the Xmas period. Indeed he should have played Reed and JCR but he doesn't rate them also as he would play them with injuries as well

Side order of chips with your sarcasm? :eek:)

I was gutted he wasn't playing from the start but didn't know he was injured, if it makes you feel better im now crying into my lager shandy :eek:)

is your name Christian?

I've heard, not only does he hate McNulty, he hates ALL Scots. His brother has to disguise any Scotsman as English if he wants to sign them and they never speak when Nige is in the room just in case.
McNulty was alright until it slipped out he'd been voting for Judy Murray to win Strictly. All hell broke loose, and Cloughie told him he'd only be played in emergencies.

PS. The reason Butler had to leave was he's got a West Highland terrier and Cloug told him it was get rid of the dog or move on . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom