Do you think it matters?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does it matter ?

• Yes

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

davidpinder

Reaction score
Who we play in the playoffs as I for one believe it's does. I think we have a much better chance of beating Swindon then MK Dons, I know people will say have to beat everyone but I think we have a much better chance of beating MK Dons in a one off game with twice as many fans then in a two legged tie.

Keith Edwards didn't seem fussed and Clough clearly isn't bothered so are you?

It's funny because everyone wants us to play Swindon because they are not in very good form, so apparently that matters. Apparently, what doesn't matter is that we are in rotten form but we will switch it on when matters. Of course, Swindon won't though. Go figure.

Personally the only thing that matters to me is that McEverley partners Brayford at the back and we push Basham's energy into midfield. I see McEverley's return as the lesser of two evils. The other being having Doyle, Baxter and Coutts.

Would it matter if we were playing Yeovil or Orient?

Can't see us being a match for anyone at the moment. You can't draw your way to victory in the play offs and we haven't managed a win in our last 4 outings ffs.

Board can't be happy with their return on investment this season so far and it will take a miracle to get promotion. We need 3 wins in a row and we've only managed that on two occasions this season.

You can't draw your way to victory in the play offs [...] We need 3 wins in a row

You can draw your way to victory (as long as you can take penalties) - though I don't want to give anyone any ideas. :rolleyes:

So we don't need three wins. There are all sorts of combinations that get us there.

But all this is technicalities. We just have to turn up and play our best. And we need to get behind the team.

As posted elsewhere going behind is definitely not the end of the world as this might bring the players forwards.

We've beaten Preston well at home. Bristol City away. Stopped the MKD goal machine (well nearly). And the performance against Barnsley away was the best I've seen this season. Plenty of reasons to be cheerful.

UTB

Not bothered who we play if we are good enough we will go up anyone can beat anyone in this league. We should not be scared of any team in League One, I'm more scared of Clough being negative and hoping to nick a 1-0 the evidence this season suggests that approach will not work.

We are capable of beating anybody in this league if the players believe.
If the team that turned up at Bristol and Barnsley we will do it .

Far, far, far, ... more important that the clown Clough picks the best players in the best formation/team to make the most of the teams genuine chances.
But he's incapable so we're donald ducked and its why the season has generally been so disappointing :(
But yes I want Swindon to start.
Though they totally outplayed us in the first half at the Lane.
(and thrashed us away!)

Back
Top Bottom