Do you believe in Dan Burn?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jon Bon

Here's Jonny!
Reaction score
To coincide with the new series of the X Files tonight, I thought I'd ask the question - Do you believe in Dan Burn? Has anyone ever seen Dan Burn? I've read many, some convincing, reports from people who have claimed to have seen one but I'm not sure myself, although just because I've never seen Dan Burn, doesn't mean to say that I'm not open to the possibility that Dan Burn does exist.

bURN_zpsllj7qjb9.jpg

He was spotted at our house at about 5.32pm tonight, so yes, I believe in him.

Does belief in Dan Burn grant eternal salvation? If not, he can fuck off.

The problem is that the traditional concept of Dan Burn implies that if Dan Burn exists, then he knows how to and he wants to prevent all suffering. If Dan Burn existed, though, then we would expect him to prevent all suffering. Suffering, though, is a familiar part of being a Blade; it has not been prevented. There is, therefore, the argument that there is no Dan Burn.

I dont know if dan.burn exists but i know the x files is shite

He's a conspiracy invented by the Illuminati

Rumour is he is lìned up to be the next dr who he as just been transfered to the tardis

Put Dan burn in a sealed box with a contract.
Have a timer attached to the lid of said box that will automatically swing the lid open at the end of the loan window.

Until then Dan Burn is simultaneously, both contracted and not contracted to Sheffield United.

Or something

Back
Top Bottom