Do we have a DOF?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's the Prince, he's just waiting for the new edition of Football Manager to update its transfer's and we're off!

UTB!

We did, but he scarpered with the 3k people missing off Tuesday's attendance to set up a new club.

Clough is in charge of all football operations.

Football operations being direct footballing decisions? Isn't Mal Brannigan effectively the guy that does the transfer side of things, working against NC's 'list of targets'?

Isn't Mal Brannigan effectively the guy that does the transfer side of things, working against NC's 'list of targets'?

Yes, he deals with negotiations and football administration, along with a number of other things being MD.

We did, but he scarpered with the 3k people missing off Tuesday's attendance to set up a new club.

I go in the South Stand ('New' Stand to us old 'uns) and saw from the vid. that you posted from John Street that it was full to the gunnels. So that's 8k. Add 4k Saints fans so the kop, Westfield corner and JSS only had a total of 10k.

This used to happen a lot years ago and, as a percentage goes to Soton, it would appear that 2.5 to 3k was 'shaved off' Tuesday's attendance.

I go in the South Stand ('New' Stand to us old 'uns) and saw from the vid. that you posted from John Street that it was full to the gunnels. So that's 8k. Add 4k Saints fans so the kop, Westfield corner and JSS only had a total of 10k.

This used to happen a lot years ago and, as a percentage goes to Soton, it would appear that 2.5 to 3k was 'shaved off' Tuesday's attendance.

From the highlights programme the League Cup Show, the JSS was half empty.

My seat was as I was in hospital :(

What did they say, 21k? By my maths that means that we supposedly could've had half as many again? Yeah, alright...

People are kidding themselves if they think the attendance was anything but 21906. Where I was sat on the kop, on Gangway G, there wasn't anything like the number of people who normally sit there.The family stand was barely half full. There were more in the South stand than usual but nothing like enough to balance out the number of empty seats elsewhere.
The TV cameras don't tend to lie. If it don't look a big crowd, it aint a big crowd. (But who cares? The performance was fantastic).

Do they always put the attendance figure on the big screen? first time I've seen it.

Bloody hell Boo.

I was going to reply to your first post saying I'd had phones with bigger screens than what you call the "big screen" but you've beaten me to it yourself.

Disclaimer: I do realise that although the "big" screen is not that big, in real terms it is far too big to have as a mobile device. I'd also like to add that my Grandma would not be as useful as Higdon up front and my dog isn't a better finisher than Basham and Porter.

Bloody hell Boo.

I was going to reply to your first post saying I'd had phones with bigger screens than what you call the "big screen" but you've beaten me to it yourself.

Disclaimer: I do realise that although the "big" screen is not that big, in real terms it is far too big to have as a mobile device. I'd also like to add that my Grandma would not be as useful as Higdon up front and my dog isn't a better finisher than Basham and Porter.
Perhaps Higdon would like the company of your Grandma up front? Just another thought Basham would be a great name for a dog.

Just another thought Basham would be a great name for a dog.

For the kind of dog owned by one of those polyester-clad scamps you see out on the streets late in the evening, about to embark upon a night's honest employment as car stereo removal technicians, lovable rogues every one of them?

For the kind of dog owned by one of those polyester-clad scamps you see out on the streets late in the evening, about to embark upon a night's honest employment as car stereo removal technicians, lovable rogues every one of them?
What does the dog do whist the technician is removing the stereo?

Mr Doom & Mr Gloom would make ideal candidates if ever the post came on the market !
I recall Warnock saying on a DVD that our fans are always doom n gloom merchants. I see plenty of optimism on here, eg look how Weir's appointment was received.

People are kidding themselves if they think the attendance was anything but 21906.

My attendance comment was a nod towards the incorrect claims of how many we'd sold before the match :)

Back
Top Bottom