Dip Your Bread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

6yearsncounting

Reaction score
Just been looking at betting odds on 'Oddschecker' website and see that most bookies have Blades
at around 5/1 or 6/1 to top league 1. Amazed to see that one website (Sportingbet) is apparently offering odds of 33/1. (YES - 33/1) Get in there before they realise their mistake !!!

Just checked out 'Sportingbet's' official site. Not suprised to find out that 'Oddschecker' have dropped a bollock! Price on official site is 11/2. Put your money back in your pocket . :(

History tells you not to back the Blades to win the division.

The odds are not a true reflection of our chances (imo)

I backed them last season just to hit the top 6 and they couldn't even manage that (Adkins................. the fkin banker)

Unfortunately, I've fell for it again and have already had a couple of small stakes bets in doubles and also a treble to make the top 6

If they don't do it next season then I'll give it up as I'm just a fkin jinx :(

If I were a bookie and knowing the Blades, as we all do I'd offer 10-1 Champs, 5-1 automatic, 2-1 promotion.

We're shocking value.

The 20/1 I got on Charlton was outstanding.

Like the look of 66/1 for Jon Obika for top goalscorer, could be worth an each way bet. 16/1 for Matty Taylor and 33/1 for Ched are decent too.

It's a bad season for outright accumulators (well aren't they all...). Premier League is wide open and Newcastle ruin the value.

When I saw the thread title I straight away thought of an home made tomato and basil soup, Hmmmmmm!

I hope we win the league but I won't be backing us at any price never mind the one on offer. If we win the league i'll still be ecstatic and won't need to win any money to be pleased about it. UTB.

Who do you betting type's think will win the four leagues,i might be tempted on a 50p accumalator if the odds look good.

I fancy Chelsea for the Prem,Newcastle for the Championship,Bolton for Lge One and Portsmouth for Lge Two.

Who do you betting type's think will win the four leagues,i might be tempted on a 50p accumalator if the odds look good.

I fancy Chelsea for the Prem,Newcastle for the Championship,Bolton for Lge One and Portsmouth for Lge Two.
PL, Chelsea's as good as guess as anyone but you can't rule out either of the Manc clubs.

Newcastle. Agree.

Bolton. Not sure. I think there's still a chance it could all go wrong as the owners seem a bit flakey but they've got a decent manager. I think L1 will be very unpredictable.

Portsmouth. Should have done it last season really. I'd be surprised if they didn't go up but I'm not sure they'll win it. Probably one of Donnie, Colchester or Crewe, whichever get their act together.

What's just as interesting is a flutter on who will go down in each division. I'm tempted to wager that Swansea will go down, they look awful.

The premier league is the hardest to call IMO, they're are much of a muchness and it's absolutely ludicrous to think that there isn't a stand out candidate with the sums of money going about.

PL - Fuck it, GO ON LEICESTER!!!

Champ - Newcastle, Runners up - Derby

L1 - Charlton, Runners up - us? If we got out act together, without the signings we all know we need, we'll be outside the playoffs.

L2 - Portsmouth, Donny or an outsider like Luton

What's just as interesting is a flutter on who will go down in each division. I'm tempted to wager that Swansea will go down, they look awful.
I've been expecting Swansea to go down for the past two seasons but they seem to scrape by. I think they might get away with it again. Burnley will always struggle, Hull seem to be in the shit again so they just need one more club to be worse than them. Bournemouth, Boro, Watford maybe. Sunderland? Probably not but there's always one team you think will be OK but struggle. Could even be West Ham or West Brom.

I'm gonna wait a bit while the season has come too early for us or put another way we've left it too late it's goin to take time to gel during which time we should drift a bit then I'll have another look, I do fancy us tho then again I do most seasons :oops:

Back
Top Bottom