Different sub gets two goals in consecutive games

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

United Aren't Back.

Reaction score
...Before this week, has it happened before? Who are our best supersubs? Peschisolido maybe? Discuss.

Didn't Asaba sore a hat trick down at Brighton a few years ago after coming off the bench?

I remember him scoring the hat trick, just cant remember whether he was a sub or not. 2-0 down with time ticking away and we win 4-2 I think.

Didn't Asaba sore a hat trick down at Brighton a few years ago after coming off the bench?

I remember him scoring the hat trick, just cant remember whether he was a sub or not. 2-0 down with time ticking away and we win 4-2 I think.
and Keith Edwards came off the bench to score a hat trick against Grimsby in the League Cup in October 1982

John Tudor came on the football pitch hurah hurah , Tudor scored and that was it ........v pigs a long time ago .
10904215_10153548187829418_9992206_n.jpg

...Before this week, has it happened before? Who are our best supersubs? Peschisolido maybe? Discuss.

I think Gary Brazil was regarded as a super-sub in the 80's,not got the stats on how many goals he scored from the bench, but he always seemed to be warming it!

He only scored 9 goals in total for us though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Brazil

Yes you're right Silent. Gerry Young.

The saying by Brian Clough 'Couldn't trap a bag of cement' was made for this guy after his howler in the 1966 FA Cup Final against Everton.

Yes you're right Silent. Gerry Young.

The saying by Brian Clough 'Couldn't trap a bag of cement' was made for this guy after his howler in the 1966 FA Cup Final against Everton.

To anyone on this board who hasn't seen it - I recommend you watch Youtube highlights of the 1966 cup final. It's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom