Diego at chezzie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

El Tel at SMW is still rubbing his hands...

This time next year, it could be Evo-Stik Div1S.

I think SMW would apply, don't you?

Maybe Parramore will put seven days on the legend.

Biggest trial in Chesterfield since Kenneth Littlejohn.

It is shit or bust for Diego or its restaurant work and non league semi pro

UTB
Bloody hell that's a blast from the past ,the most infamous name I remember from my youth along with George Davis ,Donald Nilsen ,Sutcliffe and Frederick Joseph Sewell.

Well I personally won't believe this until his agent convinces the Daily Mail online to run a full story on it...

Bloody hell that's a blast from the past ,the most infamous name I remember from my youth along with George Davis ,Donald Nilsen ,Sutcliffe and Frederick Joseph Sewell.
image_20130819103020.jpg

George-Davis-graffiti-007.jpg

51xcZTiX5oL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

images

specCrimInfo71_160px.jpg

Donald Neilson is now dead, Peter Sutcliffe is still in prison while George Davis and Frederick Sewell have since been freed from prison

What odds he will earn a nice little 12 month deal....and get a few starts around Xmas then kick on under a team playing to his strengths.
Odds on to score against us, just like Evans

Apologies to the OP for diverting his thread quite so early. As a newbie you will get used to the way we go off at tangents. To address your post, the idea of a Diego and Ched show next season is intriguing.

What odds he will earn a nice little 12 month deal....and get a few starts around Xmas then kick on under a team playing to his strengths.
Odds on to score against us, just like Evans

I think he has joined Chesterfield because the traveling was getting too much;)

Arthur ahutchin

Arthur Hutchinson, the Dore murders......did he put the willies up you sitters?

Arthur ahutchin

Yes the Laitner murders ,all a bit strange. Basil was a very good friend of my boss at the time ,another jewish guy ,really shocking. There was also Ian Wood a couple of years later who killed his girlfriend and shot her young son in the head twice before fleeing to Paris and threatening to throw himself off the Notre dame. You couldn't make it up.

El Tel at SMW is still rubbing his hands...

This time next year, it could be Evo-Stik Div1S.

I think SMW would apply, don't you?

Maybe Parramore will put seven days on the legend.
Who is the manager and chairman at SMW these days.

Arthur ahutchin

Saw the father of the Latimer family at Hillsborough golf club a few weeks before the murder. A friend of mine was a member of the club and we met Mr Latimer after I had just finished a round of golf with my friend

Yes the Laitner murders ,all a bit strange. Basil was a very good friend of my boss at the time ,another jewish guy ,really shocking. There was also Ian Wood a couple of years later who killed his girlfriend and shot her young son in the head twice before fleeing to Paris and threatening to throw himself off the Notre dame. You couldn't make it up.

Ian Wood the solicitor . His girlfriend was French and he shot her and son twice with a pillow over the child's head . He actually survived the shooting . He made his way to Paris and wanted to plead a crime of passion.

Lived at Ughill near Storrs and Dungworth , just above Bradfield .

Cannot remember what sentence he got .

Ian Wood the solicitor . His girlfriend was French and he shot her and son twice with a pillow over the child's head . He actually survived the shooting . He made his way to Paris and wanted to plead a crime of passion.

Shagged her , killed her then killed her daughter ,then shot her son twice in the head before clubbing him to make sure (he still didn't die) ,passion my arse ,the bastard.

Little girl aged 3 was also shot in the head .

He was a very strange man.

He was a very strange man.

Sean , we've had some strange people in the Sheffield area but also some characters . Pond Street Nora became part of the football Saturday special for me .

Tramp bloke with a beard on a moped with all his belongings riding round Sheffield City centre .

UTB

Back
Top Bottom