Did the first friendly result change your mind?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Have your thoughts changed?

• No still going to be top 2 this season

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • No although i was a bit surprised

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • if we lose the next to a similar score, yes i will get concerned

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • Yes we are not as good as i hoped

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yes it just showed that we need players and fast

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • No because i am not confident anyway

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters

davidpinder

Reaction score
Just wondered if Saturdays result has sent anyone into a panic, so its poll time.

No first preseason friendly means nothing. I mean didnt we lose 3-1 to matlock in are premiership promotion season, I would like a goal-scorer but even so im still confident

Dont+panic.jpg

Just wondered if Saturdays result has sent anyone into a panic, so its poll time.
I think we are going to be bottom by Christmas, Clough will be sacked. Jim and The Prince will bring back the fans favourite David Weir who will save the day, take us to the FA Cup final by beating Hull in the Semi's and get us into the play offs finishing 6th.

Let's not panic, we had a great pre season last season and look what happened there!

Yes. I’m now happy for Israel to bomb the shit out of Gaza and for the west to blame Putin for anything bad. In fact, it was Putin's fault we lost in the first place. PUTIN AAAHHHHHHHTTT..!!!

If we lose to Bristol City 4-0 then I will be worried.

sorry to be captain ignorant of the good ship ignoramus, but what was the score in the friendly?

sorry to be captain ignorant of the good ship ignoramus, but what was the score in the friendly?

Count the number of Blades badges on the ball in my new avar and you get the number of goals Burton scored
Count the number of gold circles on the same ball and you get the number our lads bagged.

In answer to "have my thoughts changed, yes over the years I have gone from thinking getting your brown wings was important to not really caring. Once you have em you can't un-have em.

Can you?

Count the number of Blades badges on the ball in my new avar and you get the number of goals Burton scored
Count the number of gold circles on the same ball and you get the number our lads bagged.

oh dear, that's a poor result. still counts for nothing at this stage.

Back
Top Bottom