Dear Mr Wilder.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Martino

Reaction score
Please take a look at what Barnsley have done .....and copy it (but not from 24th in the league)

By copy I mean get a team together that can fight and scrap and attack and win matches. Not (to quote CW ) fanny around and complain we didn't win because it was too hot or some other lame excuse.

By copy I mean get a team together that can fight and scrap and attack and win matches. Not (to quote CW ) fanny around and complain we didn't win because it was too hot or some other lame excuse.

Oh in that case I don't agree it's as simple as that.

It's about signing a careful mix of youth, quality, hunger, pedigree, strength, pace and mobility. All by a strong mix of recruitment of young players with upside to their careers by way of permanent contract and loan signings from Premier League.

Don't care how it's done, just want to end the season feeling like Barnsley not like we did this season.

Get a load of loan players in, lose them after promotion and then not have a team capable of staying up?

Like Wendy did before them.
Can't remember them coming back down!

Apart from that Barnsley are only supposed to have signed players they have a chance of buying - sometimes at set values.

Back
Top Bottom