Dean Smith

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1danewhitehouse

Reaction score
Apologies for those who consider this to be on the wrong forum but I think the potential destabalising of one of our promotion rivals is enough of a link to make this blades related. Millers are after Dean Smith from Wallsall.

I wanted him when we went for Clough. Very good manager IMO. Wallsall may struggle to maintain their momentum without him.

Interesting for one of our other rivals too. Spoke to a Rovers fan today about the game recently. He said it would be good to get O'Driscoll and O'Kelly back. O'Kelly was SOD's asst manager, it could really destabilise a rival but strengthen another.

Heard Doncaster were interested in Lee Clarke, Id be mortified if I were a donny fan , hes the most humourless miserable sounding man in football, he would make a great undertaker though.
The fact Walsall could lose Smith would surely destabalise Walsall

If they could get someone interested in Jimmy Floyd Halifaxbank be a bonus

Interesting for one of our other rivals too. Spoke to a Rovers fan today about the game recently. He said it would be good to get O'Driscoll and O'Kelly back. O'Kelly was SOD's asst manager, it could really destabilise a rival but strengthen another.

Agree -that would be dynamite for Donny, looks a "shoe-in".

Bit of a sideways move for him. He'd do well to keep them up. I thought he was more of a 'builder' than an impact manager, could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom