Deadline day

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sunjihi

Reaction score
This deadline day frenzy needs to stop but it won't because it is heavily sponsored by sky sports and football is frightened to death to bite the hand that feeds it , on a blades point of view certain things were said by certain people in high places after the murphy sale that maybe shouldn't have been said re incomings , it always baffles me why clubs , United included, leave it all till the last minute do your business 2or 3 days before at the latest , I do think the blades are in a very good position re players at the moment but it only takes an injury to let's say Edgar or basham and I think we would be struggling , as Adkins said after the Swindon game reed and bash were the only available centre midfielders so surely a new centre mid was a must , having said all that the loan window opens soon and used correctly , with no early call backs allowed , could hold us in good stead and with the players we have coming back from injury Flynn , Kennedy , done , the beard , Harris we will be very very strong UTB

Back
Top Bottom