David Flitcroft

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

INTERUNITED

Reaction score
Fuck_you.jpg

On the figures offered for Clarke, Flitcroft said: “They have come in with an improved offer. The first one was comical, the second one was embarrassing.

What will the third offer be?

I'll go for pugnacious or perhaps sultry.

On the figures offered for Clarke, Flitcroft said: “They have come in with an improved offer. The first one was comical, the second one was embarrassing.

What will the third offer be?

I'll go for pugnacious or perhaps sultry.

I'll go with acceptable.

Says the deal is done on twatter??

Has it been confirm anywhere or is this another false positive?
If you mean is it on the o/s yet no it isn't but Pete orourke has tweeted we've agreed a fee he doesnt tweet bull

Nowt as far as I can see but then I don't have twatter and if I did I'd be more interested in what people had for their tea.
you must have t'internet to come on here so you have got twatter.

You don't need to sign up for it,there's no mystique or owt ITK about it as some like to pretend, you just go to twitter.com click the search (magnifying glass) link on the left and put "leon clarke" in and you can see, among other things, that Tom barclay of the Sun says we've signed him.

You don't need to sign up for it,there's no mystique or owt ITK about it as some like to pretend, you just go to twitter.com click the search (magnifying glass) link on the left and put "leon clarke" in and you can see, among other things, that Tom barclay of the Sun says we've signed him.
Just Google him. Apparently Steve Cowens has said 'he's a bellend but he's our bellend now' and someone tweeted a picture of Harvey saying 'hello you cunt'.

yeah, saw that 'he's our bellend now' quote on twitter search just now.

Thank's for that, I always wondered how this interwebz thing worked. I'm such a technophobe -.-

Or I don't "have" twatter because it's a rancid cesspool of egotistical wankstains who take 140 characters to say something when in reality I can say "Fuck off" and it only needs 8 :)

Edit: Bladesway - when can you start, this cleaning up my act malarkey isn't going too well :D

Last edited:

Wow the IT gods have come among us.

Or I don't "have" twatter because it's a rancid cesspool of egotistical wankstains who take 140 characters to say something when in reality I can say "Fuck off" and it only needs 8 :)

took you a bit longer than 8 characters there to tell me to fuck off

Back
Top Bottom