Dave Berry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Crofton Blade

Reaction score
My missus is off to see Dave Berry, our former patron tonight in Skegness as part of a sixties show.
Do I ask her to clap him or boo him?

He sang for free about five numbers at a 70th a mate of his he can't be all that bad.

BTW I didn't agree with what he and the other "patrons " did.

Enough with the language please.
All of it, or just the bits you don't personally like? Would you like to give us a list of the words you'd rather we didn't use?

I presume you don't like "cunt" and "fucking", but what can we use?

Bollocks?
Shit?
Fuck?
Fuckety?
Wank?
Mingeflaps?
Cock?
Fanny?
Arse?
Twat?

I am of course assuming that Foxy and Linz have rewritten the rules so swearing is banned. Have they? Most of us on here will be well and truly fucked if they have, we like a good swear. Cunty piss bollocks.

All of it, or just the bits you don't personally like? Would you like to give us a list of the words you'd rather we didn't use?

Bollocks?
Shit?
Fuck?
Fuckety?
Wank?
Mingeflaps?
Cock?
Fanny?
Arse?
Twat?

I am of course assuming that Foxy and Linz have rewritten the rules so swearing is banned. Have they? Most of us on here will be well and truly fucked if they have, we like a good swear. Cunty piss bollocks.

Look at the big guy. He can swear and make himself laugh at the same time. I think what BOSS was alluding to is there is a time and a place and it was a little unecessary.

So long as he sticks to his very high standards and keeps away, I wish him all the best, time to be nice and respectfull blades..

War is over... but you decided to be gone, so stay gone!

Look at the big guy. He can swear and make himself laugh at the same time. I think what BOSS was alluding to is there is a time and a place and it was a little unecessary.
I didn't realise that he'd been appointed as Official Language Monitor. But if he has, that's great. Fucking brilliant, even.

Hope the missis enjoys it.

They aren't too bad that Roxy Music.

Bollocks?
Shit?
Fuck?
Fuckety?
Wank?
Mingeflaps?
Cock?
Fanny?
Arse?
Twat?

Foul language isn't compulsory is it?

I don't like its use, I said so - if you don't like my opinion, tough.

Quiz Ball !!! Now you're talking. Found out 10 years ago that I'm related to Tom Fenoughty.

Tell your missus to booo long and hard at the bottleless tosser.

Berry that is, not.... "Sha La La la Fenoughty the finest player in history"

Can someone tell him he's free to become a Blueberry.

Back
Top Bottom