Danny Webber

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SteveBlade

Reaction score
What went on here?

Idk he just entered my mind.

theres bigger priorities than yet another striker
not like hed displace whos there

Differant time , differant era . We need to go forward this season and in the future not backwards. Had his time at BDTBL like alot in the past.

As you say bigger priorities and bigger fish to fry.

UTB

Not wishing him back or being nostalgic, the guy seemingly disappeared from the footballing world at a relatively young age.

dont understand the obsession with ex players
theres a reason they are ex players

This thread wasn't about bringing him back. But the main reason he's an ex player is because we are a selling club, nothing else. You go off like any ex player is an ex player because they aren't good enough - A lot of our ex players are in a league or 2 above us.

This thread wasn't about bringing him back. But the main reason he's an ex player is because we are a selling club, nothing else. You go off like any ex player is an ex player because they aren't good enough - A lot of our ex players are in a league or 2 above us.

no I dont , in the same way you accuse the club of selling every player for finacial reasons, we dont

I don't think anyone here would be advocating us signing a 33 year old Danny Webber that hasn't played leagye football for over a year. I think people just queried what happened that saw such a good player drop down the leagues at a relatively young age. although it must be said, he was never a prolific scorer with his best total in a season being 12 for Watford and he only achieved 2 seasons in his career where he got into double figures.

Back
Top Bottom