dan burn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dalelane01

Reaction score
After 586 posts i feel as though i know this footballer personally.if you were dan burn would you at the moment want to come to a football club that is in a position we are .what prospects would he have? A football club sliding slowly to oblivion a board with not the slightest hint of ambition.team mates that have a work rate way below 100% .its time we came to our senses and realise we wont get better players coming here untill some ambition by the board and players is evident lets stop kidding ourselves have you looked on the rumour mill of late its pretty depressing dan burn this and dan burn that is there any players out there thats not called dan burn i will probably go to my grave with the epitaph
I KNEW DAN BURN

Before the thread police arrive and point out there is already a Dan Burn thread in the Rumour Mill section, I would just say that he is in Fulham's first team and playing the whole game out every week, was MOTM recently, why on earth would he want to join us?

Before the thread police arrive and point out there is already a Dan Burn thread in the Rumour Mill section, I would just say that he is in Fulham's first team and playing the whole game out every week, was MOTM recently, why on earth would he want to join us?

He might really, really hate London?

Yeh there might be but ive heard its all a rumour

He was born in Blyth so he might fancy a move back up north, but you'd imagine if he's one of the better performers in a Championship side then there will be better sides than us interested in him from up here.

I wish we would put Dan Burn up for sale.
Adkins doesn't seem to be picking him.

He was born in Blyth so he might fancy a move back up north, but you'd imagine if he's one of the better performers in a Championship side then there will be better sides than us interested in him from up here.
He's not one of the better performers in the Championship though. Not by a long chalk. In fact, there's a fair chance he'll be playing in L1 next season.

Problem is, even if we did manage to sign him (which admittedly seems unlikely), because of the amount of time and effort it would have taken for us to get him, the fans would expect too much from him and he'd fail to live up to expectations.

We've gone on about him so much you'd think he was the next Messi. So when it actually turns out he's just a taller Collins, we'll wonder what all the hype was about.

I feel like iv'e lived with this fucker for years. People on here have made me dislike Dan Burn and I don't even know him.

Dan Burn has been spotted in the Bramall lane car park. . . . . . . Riding a Unicorn

I've had Dan Burns name printed on the back of my home shirt.

He's also the guarantor for my new Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo but don't tell him FFS.
He's round at mine now on top of our lass, I'll slip it into a sentence while he slips it into..............

But just who is Dan burn?

Find out after the break when we speak to his mum, dad, Aunty Jean and the S24SU community who have all known Dan intimately.

That's next on "This is your life"

Third statue at the Lane already erected. Looks good in bronze does Dan.

tumblr_m87lr6bCjM1rb7jn8o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom