Curtis Woodhouse.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Adkins was fave yesterday wasn't he? Although I'm hoping he'll hold out for a job in league one just to fuck up one of our rivals

Reactions: Dkc
Adkins was fave yesterday wasn't he? Although I'm hoping he'll hold out for a job in league one just to fuck up one of our rivals

you know it doesn't work like that, if Adkins gets a job in league one whoever he takes over will go a run of unbelievable success knocking us out of the automatic positions. Never mind though there's still the playoffs....oh.

Much as I'm happy na he's gone he would do a job there, he will convince them they are little Grimsby (no insult intended) the underdog and get them up for the fight.
It was a different kettle of fish with us.
I would like to see Curtis get it though.

you know it doesn't work like that, if Adkins gets a job in league one whoever he takes over will go a run of unbelievable success knocking us out of the automatic positions. Never mind though there's still the playoffs....oh.
What, you mean he proves to Blades fans that he's not a shit manager? Unlikely... I wish him luck, success and to prove us wrong, but i think its fair to say that he was one of the worst managers we've had. Perhaps he was the right manager at the wrong time and at the wrong club, for him, but can't deny he made a right mess of the job at the lane.

If i was a league one/ two club with a limited budget and looking to progress, I would choose Woodhouse over Adkins

Back
Top Bottom