Cup Away Date

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

king-keiths kong

Reaction score
When are the dates for the Spurs away game released? Looking at booking hotels, trains, days off work..
I presume it will be Tues night, but not seen anything yet

Last train to Sheffield is 22.25pm, which is tough if the game kicks off at 7.45. It would be better if it was a 7.30 ko but for some reason no evening game kicks off at 7.30 nowadays. The game will finish around 9.40 (no extra time thankfully) and it's a 20 minute walk to Seven Sisters.

There is a train to Donny at 11.30 from Kings X but no connection on to Sheffield

I hope I can escape the office at the end of January for this fixture and can get a ticket.

HH

I have a baby due on 19th January. Even I its here, I very much doubt I'll have permission. Pub at best but sofa is most likely outcome.

It also goes to Leeds, however for some reason takes an hour to do so.
Probably still quicker from Donny, do you want my points if I am still wheelchair bound. Don't think I can face the underground in a wheel chair!

I have a baby due on 19th January. Even I its here, I very much doubt I'll have permission. Pub at best but sofa is most likely outcome.

Sod's law says you'll be on the maternity ward getting shouted at by your wife for checking the score on your phone while you should be rubbing her back, holding her hand, fetching a drink etc!

Ha. When Ken Junior was born (happy birthday today Ken Jnr) channel 4 was screening a highlights programme called Football iIalia - about the time when Gazza was playing there. He (Ken jnr) was a stubborn sod even then and took 25 hours to arrive after being induced. Anyway. The prog was on at 10/11 ish in the morning for 45 mins and we (I say we but Mrs Ken was doing most of the work) had been going since 13:00 the previous day so I flicked on the telly to change the scene for a little while, whilst we waited for Ken Jnr to begin his first canal trip. The Gooooooaaaallllaccio exclamation made by Italian commentators in an excited manner as loud as they could featured as part of the opening titles. Mrs Ken still believes it's Gooooooal Lazio - the club Gazza joined - anyway, needless to say this was not a move Mrs Ken appreciated. Me, watching football highlights, whilst she was mid process in producing our first born. :)

To this day, despite the full cycle taking 25 hours (God bless her cotton socks cos she's a pure diamond) and the programme only lasting 45 mins - all she can remember is that I watched the Italian football highlights and she shudders if she hears GOOAAAALLLACCIO! :D

My daughter was born on 23 march 2004 , just before she popped out Andy Gray made it 1-0 to us and I had to turn my phone off. they equalised in the meantime just to put a minor dampener on the day.
My 1st lad was born on 21 jan 94 ,the day before a derby at swillsboro ,they kept my Mrs in for 4 days in Jessops so after wetting his head all Friday night I stopped off on the way down to the match still half cut ,we lost and in fact went on a bit of a losing run I think.

Does anyone know if we will play on alternate days for example if the first leg is wednesday will the second leg be Tuesday?? if so i can see it being that way round.

My daughter was born on 23 march 2004 , just before she popped out Andy Gray made it 1-0 to us and I had to turn my phone off. they equalised in the meantime just to put a minor dampener on the day.
My 1st lad was born on 21 jan 94 ,the day before a derby at swillsboro ,they kept my Mrs in for 4 days in Jessops so after wetting his head all Friday night I stopped off on the way down to the match still half cut ,we lost and in fact went on a bit of a losing run I think.

We did indeed lose 3-1 (Whitehouse with a pen in the last minute), but we went on a drawing rather than a losing run drawing 6 out of our next 7 games (the one exception being a 2-3 defeat at Ipswich).

My daughter was born on 23 march 2004 , just before she popped out Andy Gray made it 1-0 to us and I had to turn my phone off. they equalised in the meantime just to put a minor dampener on the day

My daughter was born on 23rd March 2011. Don't think we played that day. Got relegated a few weeks later though :(

Back
Top Bottom