Crewe game Free for S/T holders.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The_Green_Man

Slave to the NHS.
Reaction score
Not sure if it is of any interest to anyone but just had an email from a mate of mine telling me that the 1st Round of the League Cup against Crewe is free for all S/T holders.

The season ticket is activated for your normal seat unless you are in the family stand because this is closed apparently therefore you will be relocated and notified.

Yes but if you don't go after activating your ST will this count in the official attendance figure?

images

Did anyone get points for Worcester last season? I went on a freebie as the free cup game but no points but no points were added.

I saw this, is this our 'free' home cup game we get with buying a season ticket?

I think its just the family corner next to the kop that is closed and the family stand itself is open as normal.

Is this game definitely included on your season ticket?

Not sure if it is of any interest to anyone but just had an email from a mate of mine telling me that the 1st Round of the League Cup against Crewe is free for all S/T holders.

The season ticket is activated for your normal seat unless you are in the family stand because this is closed apparently therefore you will be relocated and notified.
Thanks for the heads up mate.
I'm on my way as we speak to get missen a season ticket!!

Back
Top Bottom