Craig Alcock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SW12 UTB

Reaction score
It's funny but despite myself and many others being happy we got rid of him (albeit temporary), i cant help but feel we really need someone like him in the side at this moment in time, I know he's not the most gifted footballer in the world, but i feel that his commitment and passion shown in every game he plays is desperately needed , so for the meantime I would honestly recall him and put him at RB for a few weeks as his effort must surely rub off on some of the other players in the side as it did against Doncaster a few weeks back.

Surely he cant do any worse than what we've got playing at the moment?

If Alcock's the solution, the problem's fifty times worse than we feared :eek:

I never said he was the long term solution/is good enough , but for now I would like to see someone playing with some form of passion and desire to win.

I actually thought Alcock did OK when he came in (unexpectedly) earlier this season. Perhaps he had a shocker in a game I missed since.

I never said he was the long term solution/is good enough , but for now I would like to see someone playing with some form of passion and desire to win.

No, I know, mate. Just messing. I agree with your basic point.

I heard something similar last season but replace the name Alcock with Collins.......

Look how that is playing out for us so far this season.

Back
Top Bottom