Corporate dress code...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

IdLiketoRogerMoore

In Hecky we Trust!
Reaction score
Managed to blag an invite for a corporate gig for the MK Dons match and wondered if anyone had done one before and what to expect? I'm hoping for lashings of prawn sandwiches...

Me and the boy usually sit in the family enclosure so we're not sure if our usual uniform of home strip (him), McKee Legends Tshirt (me) is the done thing???

Didn't anyone tell you Rog, it's usually fancy dress?

It's always themed, I have it on good authority this week-end is, with it being Haloween, is Carry On Screaming. Enjoy.

Oh, and don't forget some pictures posted on here please.

The boy (he's 4.5) loves wearing his Spider-Man costume so maybe I'lll take him in that!!

Suit or shirt n tie, trousers and shoes.
Not sure how they stand with birthday suits, but might be worth a try!!?!

I held a season ticket in the TC suite a few years ago and it was shirt, tie and no jeans or shorts for adults. I hated it TBH, the free team-sheet, program and half-time brew didn't compensate for the feeling that I wasn't dressed to enjoy a football match.

I did hear that they'd had a vote and relaxed the dress code a bit this season, but your best bet would be to contact the club. The Spidy costume wouldn't be an issue with the lad.

images

Took my lad to a corporate event, here he is proudly wearing his first suit.

Are you in the TC Suite, Platinum Suite or a Box?

If it's match,Programme or Ball sponsorship in the platinum then it's a meal and a free bar I believe so wearing a shirt and tie is a small price to pay.
Also the tour of the dressing rooms and walking on the pitch before should make it a great day for your lad (providing we win of course).
I have been on a few sponsorship one's and always had a great time.

Managed to blag an invite for a corporate gig for the MK Dons match and wondered if anyone had done one before and what to expect? I'm hoping for lashings of prawn sandwiches...

Me and the boy usually sit in the family enclosure so we're not sure if our usual uniform of home strip (him), McKee Legends Tshirt (me) is the done thing???
Our kid and myself got 2 seats in the Platinum Seats bad move never sat in such a soulless part of the ground.
Dress code is no denims,no trainers, collared shirts.
Good news for we are back in the Private Box with the lads it nearly killed me last year with the boozing but what the fuck.

Our kid and myself got 2 seats in the Platinum Seats bad move never sat in such a soulless part of the ground.
Dress code is no denims,no trainers, collared shirts.
Good news for we are back in the Private Box with the lads it nearly killed me last year with the boozing but what the fuck.
No denims? Bizarre, it's not the 1950s. Why should people be expected to dress like their grandads? Dark jeans with a shirt is acceptable smart casual, almost considered smart. I'm off to a meeting dressed like that in a minute.

No denims? Bizarre, it's not the 1950s. Why should people be expected to dress like their grandads? Dark jeans with a shirt is acceptable smart casual, almost considered smart. I'm off to a meeting dressed like that in a minute.
Smart Casual should be acceptable.
Some of the old geezers go in with their moth ridden Burton suits probably 30yrs old minimum and nobodies bothered.

Bloody hippy.....

Bloody hippy.....
Fucking am now. Sat in a park because I turned up at the meeting an hour early. Can't even read an Outlook invite properly. Some bloke's just tried to invite me to his bible reading class. I used my most northern accent to say 'sorry, I'm not from round here'.

Didn't anyone tell you Rog, it's usually fancy dress?

It's always themed, I have it on good authority this week-end is, with it being Haloween, is Carry On Screaming. Enjoy.

Oh, and don't forget some pictures posted on here please.

At least our Rog got the colours right, Grecian. Definitely cause a stir though

maxresdefault.jpg

Good to know as I normally wear nice jeans and a smart shirt for work so was planning to going like that...

Back
Top Bottom