Corner in first half

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Silent Blade

Reaction score
When we were about to take the corner in the BL/South Stand, Baxter ran up to take it but there were no ball boys who had thrown the ball to the corner. The nearest two ball boys were just sat in the BLLT chatting to each other and Baxter had to hurdle over an advertising hoarding to get the ball. I fully expected someone to tell the ball boys to stop talking to each other and to concentrate on getting the ball back on the pitch as quickly as possible (Blackwell always made sure that the ball boys are on their toes to get the ball back on the pitch). I was surprised that Atkins and his staff were oblivious to this as the same two ball boys were still sat next to each other chatting for the rest of the game.

Am not having a go at the ball boys but I am shocked at the lack of professionalism after Baxter had to retrieve the ball for himself

When we were about to take the corner in the BL/South Stand, Baxter ran up to take it but there were no ball boys who had thrown the ball to the corner. The nearest two ball boys were just sat in the BLLT chatting to each other and Baxter had to hurdle over an advertising hoarding to get the ball. I fully expected someone to tell the ball boys to stop talking to each other and to concentrate on getting the ball back on the pitch as quickly as possible (Blackwell always made sure that the ball boys are on their toes to get the ball back on the pitch). I was surprised that Atkins and his staff were oblivious to this as the same two ball boys were still sat next to each other chatting for the rest of the game.

Am not having a go at the ball boys but I am shocked at the lack of professionalism after Baxter had to retrieve the ball for himself
We may have lost 6-2 with quicker ball boys .

The advertising hoardings were the only thing Baxter got past all night.

Plus, it was a decent audition - if he's lucky he'll be a ball boy next game.

urgh...

I remember the night someone broke into my car, smashed all the instrument dials, snapped all the switchgear, slashed all the seats and left a present on the dashboard. I was furious they left the gate open.

Back
Top Bottom