[CONFIRMED] Another disappointing Transfer Window

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

P

pommpey

What the fuck is wrong with this club?

We need a striker - maybe two and ship out Porter on loan to Oughtibridge Girl Guides

We possibly need a decent midfielder to bring on the current group and sit and hold

We definitely need a Maguire replacement who is strong in the challenge and reads the game well.

And are we a bit thin if Howard gets injured/suspended?

Cheers 'game changing investment' dickheads.

Another struggle ensues. I just hope Cluff stays with us.

pommpey

I'm gonna call this now.

Jamie Murphy to Leeds
Jason Pearce to Sheff United (loan)

Leeds replace Pearce with Maguire.

23mins left.

What the fuck is wrong with this club?

We need a striker - maybe two and ship out Porter on loan to Oughtibridge Girl Guides

We possibly need a decent midfielder to bring on the current group and sit and hold

We definitely need a Maguire replacement who is strong in the challenge and reads the game well.

And are we a bit thin if Howard gets injured/suspended?

Cheers 'game changing investment' dickheads.

Another struggle ensues. I just hope Cluff stays with us.

pommpey

But but but...Toilet paper and turf and electricity and all that over stuff that costs money!

Because you see apparently the club was seconds away from total bankruptcy before the Prince stepped in. The phrase 'game changing' in this context clearly meant 'allowing the club to continue to be an ongoing concern'!

I for one hail our new monied overlords.

But but but...Toilet paper and turf and electricity and all that over stuff that costs money!

Because you see apparently the club was seconds away from total bankruptcy before the Prince stepped in. The phrase 'game changing' in this context clearly meant 'allowing the club to continue to be an ongoing concern'!

I for one hail our new monied overlords.

Where is the FA Cup money?

Where is the Maguire money?

Where is the 'GCI'?

And please, people. Don't give me this 'no one wants to come and play in Div 1' shit.

If you pay them enough (a 'game changing investment') they will come. Everyone has their price.

pommpey

We've needed a good striker since 20th April 2012 and we're still waiting. It's getting tiresome. But wait, Higdon is the answer. The answer Higdon is is to the question, who is the current biggest waste of space in the Blades first team?

20110624064131de34e957d728b557801030f42e47cf84.jpg

Clough is as culpable in today's disappointment as the board is.

you know this? Do you have magic powers? Really be best to see what his thoughts and comments are before laying blame anywhere. Perhaps he thinks he can get a couple of loans in to make it good. This transfer window bullocks really does bring the worst out in fans.

you know this? Do you have magic powers? Really be best to see what his thoughts and comments are before laying blame anywhere. Perhaps he thinks he can get a couple of loans in to make it good. This transfer window bullocks really does bring the worst out in fans.

I paraphrase:
'We are one or two players off a proper challenge'

Guess what, were still one or two players off a proper challenge.

I know we haven't agreed on much tonight which is fine and it doesn't motivate my next question....but....

Is that post serious?

You know when you kept saying that I'd missed your point, I think you've missed mine.

As the key figurehead at the club, you cannot say we're not currently good enough to go up, then not expect disappointment when we don't actually act on that.

We've needed a good striker since 20th April 2012 and we're still waiting. It's getting tiresome. But wait, Higdon is the answer. The answer Higdon is is to the question, who is the current biggest waste of space in the Blades first team?

Eh? I thought 42 was the answer...???

You know when you kept saying that I'd missed your point, I think you've missed mine.

As the key figurehead at the club, you cannot say we're not currently good enough to go up, then not expect disappointment when we don't actually act on that.

I must have missed it. He never said we're not good enough to go up. I heard the exact words he used last night, you're retranslating it.

I must have missed it. He never said we're not good enough to go up. I heard the exact words he used last night, you're retranslating it.

He said we're one or two players off challenging. Same thing no?

"Clough is as culpable in today's disappointment as the board is."

Reading between the lines in the last few weeks and especially in light of his comments over the weekend, Clough has been fed a line just like the fans. Only difference is we, the fans, know what they're like in our boardroom, it'll all be new to young Nigel.

He said we're one or two players off challenging. Same thing no?

He said "I've told the board what we need to get out of this league"....I didn't take that to mean the current squad can't. I took it to mean "I'm confident of getting us up of I can have these players."

Reading between the lines in the last few weeks and especially in light of his comments over the weekend, Clough has been fed a line just like the fans. Only difference is we, the fans, know what they're like in our boardroom, it'll all be new to young Nigel.

Nail/head

We can 'trust in Nigel' all we want, but it's like trusting in a mechanic to fix your car when he is armed with a double ended dildo, six Bensons, a bucket of warm diahorrea and a fishing rod.

Mark my words, if this lot aren't in the top six by Xmas and are playing Weir football, he'll walk.

pommpey

NC has just learned what the supporters of SUFC have known for 30 years.

That is that the board of SUFC are great at not delivering on their support !!!

Just waiting for the story in the Wednesday Star tomorrow about how the fax machine broke, or the power cut happened just as the phone call was being made, or ...........

Oh well ...... there's always the loan window to miss ......
UTB & FTP

Loans it is then !:(

Yup. That sets the team up dead well if by chance we do get promoted. It also gives us a reyt good feeling if the players get recalled. Its like renting your fucking toilet, isn't it? Fuck, I have run out of money, and I won't make it to the cash machine before I follow through in be britches.

The board (and I hope you are reading this) = cunts

Cluff = not to blame

pommpey

Yup. That sets the team up dead well if by chance we do get promoted. It also gives us a reyt good feeling if the players get recalled. Its like renting your fucking toilet, isn't it? Fuck, I have run out of money, and I won't make it to the cash machine before I follow through in be britches.

The board (and I hope you are reading this) = cunts

Cluff = not to blame

pommpey

Careful you might have a conorary
We had some good loans last season
In Nigel we trust and all that

I wonder if this inactivity points to a certain you know who returning in a couple of months time?

I reckon some loans will follow.

The record seems to show we have spent less than received during this summer, which is very disappointing.

All a bit flat really. :(

HH

Back
Top Bottom