competition

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidblade

Reaction score
Watching Bury vs Bolton
What a set of donkeys
Shite vs utter shite.

You do realise you face the death penalty for posting this in the wrong area of the forum don`t you. Friendly warning. If you do a quick runner maybe none of the hard core forum police will catch you and execute you.
Good luck fellow Blade.

You do realise you face the death penalty for posting this in the wrong area of the forum don`t you. Friendly warning. If you do a quick runner maybe none of the hard core forum police will catch you and execute you.
Good luck fellow Blade.

Firstly, comments like yours are not helpful and it annoys me. The forum is what it is and is set up in the way it is for reasons that have been explained time and time again.

Taking the piss out of those of us who like the forum structure - you aren't alone - is just puerile IMO.

As for the OP, I actually think it is in the right section in some ways but maybe he could have said what the differences he saw between us and them.

So nerrrrr :p

;)

Our competitors are nothing to do with the Blades? Very confusing.

For what it's worth I think the topic is relevant and in the right place. Am also glad to hear those two teams are shite donkeys.

People have different opinions mine is I'm watching fellow competitors for the automatic promotion places so for me it's very on topic end of story, but that's my opinion.

I'm just shit stirring. You do know that?
Others are very serious though. Beware.

People have different opinions mine is I'm watching fellow competitors for the automatic promotion places so for me it's very on topic end of story, but that's my opinion.
Everyone has their own theory of relativity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom