Come on NC and the team- Oh and us.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

boo radley

Reaction score
This crap has gone on long enough.
NIGEL, I Hope I speak for the rest of us. We need you and your staff to be more up for it than even last weekend tomorrow.
Also, let us all do our part by getting behind the team as much as possible and singing for players on the pitch. Not those who are not. We can have an influence even in the dark times.
Lets get behind them like we were playing some top club. Let us show the board WHO is important in all this - THAT IS US IF YOU ARE WATCHING? THE LONG TIME SUPPORTERS WHO YOU SAY YOU HAVE CONSULTED WITH.
WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE. NOT FOR YOU BUT FOR US, FROM OUR HEARTS TO BDTBL THE BLOOD RUNS.

This crap has gone on long enough.
NIGEL, I Hope I speak for the rest of us. We need you and your staff to be more up for it than even last weekend tomorrow.
Also, let us all do our part by getting behind the team as much as possible and singing for players on the pitch. Not those who are not. We can have an influence even in the dark times.
Lets get behind them like we were playing some top club. Let us show the board WHO is important in all this - THAT IS US IF YOU ARE WATCHING? THE LONG TIME SUPPORTERS WHO YOU SAY YOU HAVE CONSULTED WITH.
WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE. NOT FOR YOU BUT FOR US, FROM OUR HEARTS TO BDTBL THE BLOOD RUNS.
images-16.jpeg :D

I completely agree with the sentiment of this post. Support all those who turn out in the red and white tomorrow. Any mis-directed chanting is an insult to the lads who will be working their socks off to get the result we all desperately crave.

Back
Top Bottom