Colman Tee (125 years)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hmmm... Who are we Norwich??

Adolf Hitler was born in 1889 and I don't want him on our shirts either.

Don't buy the columns tee then... It looks like it was the team photo from that year, perhaps it was sponsored by them, dunno.

You could always buy it and then remove the Colmans logo with an iron....Theres a thread all about it.

When meeting new people I often slip in the fact that I was born the same year as Nick Griffin and Simon Cowell. It's surprising how well disposed towards you people are when you juxtapose yourself to two of the biggest twats in post war British history

Colmans were the main sponsors (can't remember if it was the League or Cup), the image is in Legends. It was extensively retouched as the original was damaged

I quite like it and have tried buying it but Sheffield United's typically fucking useless website has knocked that one on the head.

Never mind all that, what's all this 'year's' business, doesn't anyone proof read stuff these days :)

Not following?! I ordered one today

Ha. Is that one for yourself - presume you have ordered the one for your father in law already?

Admit it, you are warming to it now aren't you? Looks OK to me and now I understand the connection it makes perfect sense.

Ha. Is that one for yourself - presume you have ordered the one for your father in law already?

Admit it, you are warming to it now aren't you? Looks OK to me and now I understand the connection it makes perfect sense.

No was the father in laws one I ordered. ;)

I wondered about the origins of this shirt, now matters have been clarified.

I would like to propose we all wear this shirt next time we have an opportunity to visit Carrow Road, only a stones throw from the old Colmans factory in Norwich.

That would certainly ruffle a few feathers.

HH

Back
Top Bottom