Collins and maguire back at lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Obviously with that twat with the bad attitude Diego to the right ;)
Get brucie to sign me Harry please :p
Tell him juve wanted me but I want to play for a bigger club than them! Me dad says so:oops:

Get brucie to sign me Harry please :p
Tell him juve wanted me but I want to play for a bigger club than them! Me dad says so:oops:
He was more than likely saying Harry, the next time you go to the barbers, don't ask for a fucking tintin haircut. If you do though, just go to the nearest shop where you can buy a cool hat like mine that automatically turns around and somehow turns you into the biggest nob head on the planet. Only on here though :D

Is it a caption competition?

I'm going for:

"Look at that cheeky cunt taking pictures down there. I'm off down to twat him."

One of them appears to be a bit slow to react. Hope he's not a striker?....

You should have just got closer than zooming right in. Also, if I was manager I'd flat out refuse to allow any player to wear stupid fooking hats, especially the morons who wear them backwards. If you want to watch the lads play, live, then you get dressed in a nice suit. Diego looks like he's just come in off the manor.

You should have just got closer than zooming right in. Also, if I was manager I'd flat out refuse to allow any player to wear stupid fooking hats, especially the morons who wear them backwards. If you want to watch the lads play, live, then you get dressed in a nice suit. Diego looks like he's just come in off the manor.
It isn't Diego ,I don't think so anyway ,Im not much of a photographer and would never go up to a player ,just thought it might be of interest. As for all those who question Maguires thoughts about Utd and whether he is a pig ,he made more effort to come last night 15k other Blades.

It isn't Diego ,I don't think so anyway ,Im not much of a photographer and would never go up to a player ,just thought it might be of interest. As for all those who question Maguires thoughts about Utd and whether he is a pig ,he made more effort to come last night 15k other Blades.

To be fair, I would have made the effort if I had the chance of a free ticket, prime seats, meet up with a few old mates, probably free food and drink involved at some stage.

I require greater evidence of his commitment than that before I concede that Maguire is a "Bigger Blade" than I am.

To be fair, I would have made the effort if I had the chance of a free ticket, prime seats, meet up with a few old mates, probably free food and drink involved at some stage.

I require greater evidence of his commitment than that before I concede that Maguire is a "Bigger Blade" than I am.
No corporate for Harry ,he was sat just behind me with a mate on John Street ,Collins came down to speak to him ,Harry stayed and watched with his mate after.

No corporate for Harry ,he was sat just behind me with a mate on John Street ,Collins came down to speak to him ,Harry stayed and watched with his mate after.

Ok, fair enough.

(Still a better seat than I normally sit in though. I'd like to see him squeeze his massive frame into my Kop seat ;))

Is it a caption competition?

I'm going for:

"Look at that cheeky cunt taking pictures down there. I'm off down to twat him."

Caption Competition :

Collins : Please come back and make me look a better player, please!
Maguire : NO!
Collins : Pretty please.
Maguire : NO!
Collins : Go on, I'll be your bestest friend.....

image.jpg

I think the guy in the hat isn't a player, if its the guy I think it is then he's just a mate of his.

to be fair though.... Harry probably hasnt had to endure the games those 15k fans have week in week out.....

and for all those who still think he is the messaih... Bruce bought him.... hardly started in the premiership... many thought he would be a shoe in for the Championship... has yet to start a championship game for Hull... clealry Bruce doesnt rate him as much as others in his squad....

and for all those who still think he is the messaih... Bruce bought him.... hardly started in the premiership... many thought he would be a shoe in for the Championship... has yet to start a championship game for Hull... clealry Bruce doesnt rate him as much as others in his squad....

However, if we signed him I would think he'd be head and shoulders above what we've got. Bobby Moore he ain't, but Bobby Moore he doesn't need to be to get in our current team.
All academic but I think I'd like him stopping people scoring against us and lumbering out of the defence with the ball rather than sat watching us play (unless we can get a better CH "over the line" obviously).

to be fair though.... Harry probably hasnt had to endure the games those 15k fans have week in week out.....

Don't you think we miss him ?

Interesting article from the Hull Daily Mail regarding Maguire struggling for chances at Hull.

Peter Swan: Harry Maguire getting perfect defensive education at Hull City

By Hull Daily Mail | Posted: September 24, 2015

11012953-large.jpg

UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCES: Hull City defender Harry Maguire fighting hard to establish himself.

HARRY Maguire must be one of the most unfortunate players around. A young centre-back learning his trade, he's not put a foot wrong for Hull City since his arrival, but chances to shine for the Tigers have been few and far between.

Maguire has been a victim of circumstance, with last year's exits from the cups closing one door to play for City and prompting a move out on loan to Wigan.

He's come back this season, no doubt a better player for that experience, and again found his chances limited in the league because of the stellar form of Michael Dawson and Curtis Davies.

A switch in formation by Steve Bruce still didn't bring a berth in the side with Alex Bruce getting the nod, but now, because of the latter's injury, Maguire surely deserves an opportunity to have a run in the side. Playing in a three-man defence alongside Dawson and Davies is probably the best education Maguire could ever ask for.

The two vastly experienced defenders will be able to be in his ear constantly, talking him through the game and also providing the extra bit of cover which helps reduce the pressure a little.

I've no doubts Maguire will make a very good Championship player, but what he needs is game time to learn his craft.

He's all the attributes you need to be a successful centre-half, but my only criticism so far would be the way attackers are getting across him and beating him to the ball through their physicality or smarts.

He's learning and that will come, but not from playing in the under-21s. What is Alex Bruce's misfortune should now be Maguire's step up and chance to prove himself.

If the manager sticks with three at the back, Maguire has to play and deserves a shot at staying in the team for the long term.

Read more: http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Pete...tory-27858119-detail/story.html#ixzz3ntiLCTc0
Follow us: @hulldailymail on Twitter | HullDailyMail on Facebook

Sounds like he needs another loan move. Although questions have to be asked as to why Wigan did not look to get him back despite their relegation.

However, if we signed him I would think he'd be head and shoulders above what we've got. Bobby Moore he ain't, but Bobby Moore he doesn't need to be to get in our current team.
All academic but I think I'd like him stopping people scoring against us and lumbering out of the defence with the ball rather than sat watching us play (unless we can get a better CH "over the line" obviously).

people seem to forget all the "bomb scare" moments Harry actually created himself (both by thinking he was sergio ramos and by thinking he could dally on the ball... something our current crop are being pulled on...)

the hazyness of nostalgia often clouds over the bad parts....

Back
Top Bottom