Clough v Wilson anyone?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CarlMcBlade

Semi active member
Reaction score
Who's gonna win the battle of the former Blades managers? Let's face it these are the only 2 clubs ever likely to come shopping for players at Bramall lane.

As Blades managers I'd go for Wilson 1 Clough 0. All square after 90 minutes in injury time Clough scored an own goal.

As Blades managers I'd go for Wilson 1 Clough 0. All square after 90 minutes in injury time Clough scored an own goal.

Clough to score in first ten minutes, then sit back and hold on to the lead until Wilson equalises on the hour, Clough brings off the two front men, replaces them with a right back and defensive midfielder to play a basic 4-6-0 and they fail to hold on and lose to a late injury time Wilson winner who's adopted a 3-1-6 formation.

Personally i think clough will go for the draw they didnt call him negative nigel for nothing

As two former pigs, I wonder if they will have a little chuckle together at our plight.

I put a cheeky tenner on 1-0 as the correct score right after Burton scored, money for old rope really. Thanks Nige :)

Back
Top Bottom