Clough has no plan B

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jamie Minett

Reaction score
whats going on at the lane has he lossed the plot or what as I dont believe he has the knowledge in the first place of how to turn games around back in our favour as he doesnt know how to change the game when we are losing to get us into winning positions he admitted himself on radio sheffield we not good enough and said about our lack of tactis so barnsley etc be listening knowing if they go one in front we are incapable of getting it back.
I dont believe In
Getting rid now but a clear out In summer wouldnt go a miss and the owners seriously need to think about where they want this club to be as if it stays like this its a few more years in league 1.

Its a Sony Xperia but ye dont know what you think of clough

Haha precisely I think he knows himself his times coming up more likely be the end of the season I think he has took us as far as he can

I think Clough is as bemused as the rest of us. For the first time in ages he picks a "settled" side that just produced a spanking win and look what happened.

Personally I agree with the OP - but not in reaction to yesterday on its own . He only has one plan and everyone has worked it out. He is one dimensional and substitutions are sometimes baffling.
But in more general terms when something needs to change to positively affect the game "our way" if you like .. It doesn't seem to happen.

We've seen this all season and ok we are still 5th and in with a reasonable chance of the play offs but in my opinion we should have been way higher and tactics but equally importantly tempo or lack of have been a problem all season

NC plan B is simple he needs to look at all the comments that fans have, he needs to sit on the stands and actually see what every fan is witnessing,

he doesnt know how to change the game

This is a constant (one-dimensional/Plan A ;)) refrain not supported by the evidence.

We've tried:
  • variations on 4-5-1, 4-6-0 - see Bergen Blade on Narrow Diamonds and many others
  • 4-4-2 to which we're not suited
  • bizarrely hanging on to 1-0 leads Walsall with a fragile defence and a dodgy keeper
  • rampaging forward when we're 4-0 up
  • nicking the ball and scoring another when we are 1-0 up (notably Southampton but others too)
  • yesterday we even tried launching it up to Basham after they'd scored in the 90th minute.
The manager and the players are adaptable - you have to be in modern football. It doesn't always work out but we are clearly not one-dimensional.

he has plans a through to z, the trouble is not many of them are actually good plans.

Back
Top Bottom