Clough and Adkins

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

robbiez666

Reaction score
For some unknown reason they're retrospectively becoming good managers for some. Just because our current manager is (currently) shit it doesn't mean our past managers were anything other than utterly shit.

Whilst I'm not a (current) fan of Wilder, he's working on about half the budget those two had.

It's those wankers who left the club in the mess it is.

For some unknown reason they're retrospectively becoming good managers for some. Just because our current manager is (currently) shit it doesn't mean our past managers were anything other than utterly shit.

Whilst I'm not a (current) fan of Wilder, he's working on about half the budget those two had.

It's those wankers who left the club in the mess it is.

This is nothing more a than incendiary bollocks of a post designed to get people at each other's throats. You should be ashamed that you take pleasure in putting fans against each other.

Grow up.

• Banned
You can fuck off.

My point was that people are using our last two managers to make negative comments about our current one. Our last two manages were failures and caused issues we're still dealing with.

Cloughie needs to answer a lot of tough questions from us before he is allowed to continue smirking....Adkins might have surprised us this season, I'd ideally have let him have a go a clearing up the squad himself

You can fuck off.

My point was that people are using our last two managers to make negative comments about our current one. Our last two manages were failures and caused issues we're still dealing with.

I love constructive engagement, tell me do you work for the Parliamentary Labour Party?

You can fuck off.

Two cup semi finals and a play off place. Yep. Clough was a real failure wasn't he

define success and failure for us.
Would you have taken a play off place last season or a play off place this one ? Clough shouldn't have been sacked and given until at least until Christmas if the following season.

He wasn't perfect but constantly swapping managers is a major cause if the problems we have now

Would you have taken a play off place last season or a play off place this one ? Clough shouldn't have been sacked and given until at least until Christmas if the following season.

He wasn't perfect but constantly swapping managers is a major cause if the problems we have now

He certainly wasn't perfect, but anyone who proposed we gave Higdon and James Wallace 5 years wages deserves swinging from Hyde Park Flats to Wadsley Bridge.

So you wouldn't take a 5th place finish right now and regard it as comparative success?

Anything other than promotion is failure. I'm pretty sure Barnsley spent less last season, not to mention Burton.

remind me which league we're in?
What difference does that make.it wasn't his fault we were in L1 in the first place.We were at the bottom of L1 when he came got us up the table and improved on that the following season. We have got worse since he left

So you wouldn't take a 5th place finish right now and regard it as comparative success?

If we don't get promoted I don't care if we finish 3rd or 20th. The result is still the same, league one football the following season.

He certainly wasn't perfect, but anyone who proposed we gave Higdon and James Wallace 5 years wages deserves swinging from Hyde Park Flats to Wadsley Bridge.
LOL. Can't disagree with that one but Brannigan should have controlled him better with regards to wages as well.

What difference does that make.it wasn't his fault we were in L1 in the first place.We were at the bottom of L1 when he came got us up the table and improved on that the following season. We have got worse since he left

give every manager in the league £1.6 million to spend and see what they do. You have to be absolutely incompetent to not go up with that money at your disposal.

If we don't get promoted I don't care if we finish 3rd or 20th. The result is still the same, league one football the following season.
Maybe that is a problem with our expectations. Are we saying that if a manager doesn't get us promotion they should be sacked ? This short term thinking leads to panic signings ( Brayford ?) and no team foundations. If Wilder is sacked of we don't go up it will all start again with a manager trying to sort another managers players. It can't go on or we will go down.

Back
Top Bottom